Author Topic: Moderator Free October  (Read 53635 times)

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
Re: Moderator Free October
« Reply #160 on: September 25, 2018, 02:54:16 pm »
Before you have even implemented this change, people are already leaving in protest and in fear of suffering at the hands of this injustice.

I would like to add onto this, there has been a rumor going around with some people that this post / news has reached some people whom despise FH, and are waiting for it to be implemented as it will be easily taken advantage of.

Dont hold me to it, idk if it’s actually true.
It’s just some things i heard.

This wouldn’t surprise me at all; we’ve had a hacker scare in the past, among other things, and this would give them incentive for a frontal assault on the game.
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: September 25, 2018, 02:55:18 pm »
Raz, you seriously take a step back and think things trough.

First you take away my powers, then you remove Nynx from the Staff page and strip her of her title, and I assume powers too. Are you doing this to any/all former and current staff member who publicly disagree with you? Because if it is, it's not the way to go. Clearly this 'concept' is not wanted, clearly people (both staff and members) are strongly against the idea of this self moderation system due to how blatantly obvious it is that it will not work. It's a real shame that you cannot see this or refuse to see this.

You've dug a huge hole for yourself, it is clear to literally anyone who has paid a visit to this thread. Please use this opportunity to retract your decision while it's still fresh, and apologise to the people you have hurt in the process. Including the community for creating such panic. It's clear that you're troubled somehow, but you're being very vague about it, and making rash decisions that are just causing damage than it is causing good. Damage is NOT what should be inflicted to this game. It's been through enough already.

You're abusing your power, and why you are is beyond me. Please talk to someone about what's really troubling you. Because something clearly is considering you disappeared for a year and came back to do this. We're not against you, Raz, we're against your decision. It's obvious some people have gotten carried away and made it more of a personal matter, but they're just scared and confused, having very little to go on, and that's completely human. As was your decision. You probably wanted to change FH for the better, but you can't do it this way, Raz.

Talk to me, talk to staff, talk to someone, talk to us all. I don't care at this point. Let it out.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline kewlkiera

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • kewlkiera.exe has stopped working
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: September 25, 2018, 02:55:52 pm »
Are we not going to talk about how Nynx basically disappeared?

She's still there but if anyone was quick to catch...

` She made a thread in this same board, advertising and providing a link that leads to the next WIP patch that Raz himself specifically halted and wished not released.

Now, you cannot find her on the staff page, her comment that was originally directly under Raz's/the first comment was deleted, AND her very title of Global Moderator was striped.

All in one night.

I know her well enough to know she cares more for the community to do that... Vespian smells oppression and manipulation. A bully up on his pedestal.
To think some of you actually defended him.

I also want to add that the thread for the WIP patch that Raz didn't want officially released has been either taken down or moved...

This was the link to that thread, btw, since I shared it in one of my FH RP Discord servers:

and as a result:

That thread didn't even last 24 hours.
The patch included all original-but-revamped maps such as Bonfire Island and Fluorite, btw. It's really beautiful and I'm glad I snagged it when I got the chance.

Offline DraconisFantasy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • Mr. Sakurai I don't feel too good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: September 25, 2018, 02:56:05 pm »
 So my friends and I woke up this morning to find characters we had online last night deleted. We even have visual evidence of the incident. I wonder why... Hmm? Coincidence, I don't think so.
"I'm really feeling it!"

Offline Valar.Morghulis

• “Sometimes before we can usher in the new, the old must be put to rest.“
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 115
  • The many-faced God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: September 25, 2018, 02:58:34 pm »
@DraconisFantasy
Yup, one of my characters was deleted too. And hell I didn't delete it either.

https://linktr.ee/Obsxura
Profile by Cittrus-fruit | Signature by Mistrel-Fox

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: September 25, 2018, 03:02:32 pm »
Adding:

It just occurred to I that Nynx's post was the only post exclaiming that this was NOT a staff decision.
Could it be, that he intends to hide that fact as well?
Fortunately, he has no control over the FH deviantART group page which states the same as Nynx's thread once had but without Nynx's post, people reading a tad bit late without first or if ever glimpsing at said dA group can easily come under the assumption that this was, in fact, a staff-wide choice when it all actuality, it is not.
gone

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: September 25, 2018, 03:03:08 pm »
Are we not going to talk about how Nynx basically disappeared?

She's still there but if anyone was quick to catch...

` She made a thread in this same board, advertising and providing a link that leads to the next WIP patch that Raz himself specifically halted and wished not released.

Now, you cannot find her on the staff page, her comment that was originally directly under Raz's/the first comment was deleted, AND her very title of Global Moderator was striped.

All in one night.

I know her well enough to know she cares more for the community to do that... Vespian smells oppression and manipulation. A bully up on his pedestal.
To think some of you actually defended him.

I also want to add that the thread for the WIP patch that Raz didn't want officially released has been either taken down or moved...

This was the link to that thread, btw, since I shared it in one of my FH RP Discord servers:

and as a result:

That thread didn't even last 24 hours.
The patch included all original-but-revamped maps such as Bonfire Island and Fluorite, btw. It's really beautiful and I'm glad I snagged it when I got the chance.

This could also mean that anyone who sets foot in the patches will either have that character deleted, or they will be banned altogether.

This is getting to be way too much.

Offline Scottishy

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • friendly neighbourhood roleplayer
    • scottishy
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: September 25, 2018, 03:09:46 pm »
character's are being deleted now if they are in the patch maps, my character has poofed from both user channel and in game. raz.. just stop.. what are you doing. you seem to be thriving on this and it's just not right.

profile art by (c) sliver-of-moonlight on da. scottishy on da.
my art - my characters

Offline AssassinNinja

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Floofuary
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: September 25, 2018, 03:18:11 pm »
Dear Raz,

You have dedicated members that have played this game since the beginning begging you not to make this change. I've been playing since '13 and don't think this is the right way to manage the game. I'd like to believe you have good intentions with this proposal but a game made for children desperately needs moderation or it will crumble into chaos. The system would be easily abused. I know myself and many other members have used this game as an outlet and safe haven to escape reality. Feral Heart is the core of my childhood and for the nostalgic feeling to be possibly ruined by a faulty system makes my heart ache. I'd be devastated for the plug to be pulled on our beloved game. Your reputation is suffering because of the lack of communication with the Feral Heart staff and community in general. A lot of people are terrified because you're not answering ANY of our questions on the thread. Please listen to our opinion on the system. If you want a better moderation/ban system then discuss it with the staff or community so we can help instead of letting the staff team be thrown under the bus and leaving the community a brief and horrifying statement. I personally think you took the wrong approach for this regardless if you meant no harm. However, I also think if you prove you can take advice from the player-base then your reputation will become stable. I ask that you listen to the community's pleading and not follow through with this proposition.

Sincerely,

Soft ♡

I agree with you.

Friends is all I need in order to survive.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: September 25, 2018, 03:27:15 pm »
Alright. It would appear that anyone going into the patch is now facing connection issues.