Author Topic: Hearts of The Wilds (Feral Cat Roleplay)  (Read 863 times)

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
Hearts of The Wilds (Feral Cat Roleplay)
« on: March 11, 2020, 06:37:48 pm »
"Whether you have traveled far from the urban cities, or were born among the green and nature filled fields, you are now home, as a small, somewhat nomadic group of cats welcome you to their family."

Welcome!! Hearts of The Wilds is a fairly new in-game roleplay where you take the role of a feral cat. The main goal is to have fun, be creative, and be welcoming to both new and old roleplayers and users!

Any RP style is accepted, so whether you don't know much about roleplaying or if you write like a professional author, or like to use a script way of roleplaying compared to a novel style of roleplaying, everything's allowed! All we ask is you don't post cut (posting your part before someone can finish their part if it's too long to fit all in one message.)

Semi-realistic characters are welcomed, there's no need to get everything 100% down to a specific cat breed or anything. Just be reasonable and you'll be fine!

We intend to roleplay in the in-game maps. No need to download a bunch of map packs! A nice first home would be the den near the shore of Seaside Grove.

No Discord server right now, if we make one at all. One may be made for organizing and keeping track, but there will be no out of game roleplaying beyond what 2 or so users take elsewhere/to whispers/DMs.

NSFW roleplaying/behavior is strictly prohibited. Mates/crushes/interests may be alright as long as they are not taken to extremes and both roleplayers are comfortable with it. Please be mindful of unwanted romantic interactions.

Fighting/gore, swearing (though keep it at a limit please), and other subjects may come up in roleplay.

I'm most active around noon/afternoon EST (12 PM to 7 PM at latest, usually 1-3 PM), so that's about when I'll be on to accept any join requests!

Thank you for reading, I hope to really start this up more soon. ^w^