Author Topic: Spirits of The Wild (6 MAPPED VERSE SEEKING LEADERS!)  (Read 3020 times)

Offline peachesxo

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • just peachy
    • View Profile
Spirits of The Wild (6 MAPPED VERSE SEEKING LEADERS!)
« on: March 27, 2020, 09:42:27 pm »

The Realm of Spirits is a land far from our reach, vast and beautiful. It is full of life, blessed by the four elements themselves, for this land is of their design and being. Earth, water, fire, and air sculpted their home with their own hands, making life aplenty here, for the magick of the spirits make the ground rich, the water sweet, the air refreshing and the sun aplenty. Prey here is abundant, the natural cycle never ceased - and it was with these luxuries that the wolves that called this land home began to notice; this land was blessed. It was only then did they hear the whispering of the trees, the babble of the brook, the song in the wind and the hiss within the fire, that these gentle songs were guidance from the earth. The whispers of the four spirits - earth, water, fire, and air. They said that in exchange for the wolves’ protection and praise, they would grant them magick, attune to the earth and its powers.

The packs here have realized the importance of this land and the natural balance, and their fight is to maintain the protection of their homes and the spirits that reside. In return for their bravery, the spirits grant them with abilities of the giving earth, the raging waters, the whistling winds and the crackling fire. Because these abilities are tied to the earth; if the grass begins to wither in your territory, or the prey begin to leave - your abilities will, as well. The smartest of these wolves know that true power lies in the balance of all six packs - but it’s easier said than done.

If you're looking for a fully immersive roleplay experience, look no further! Spirits of The Wild is going to be a large, fully mapped roleplay with six detailed, expansive maps to create whole realm to explore. There will be six packs in total, as we aim to create a community from this roleplay that encourages the creativity and input from it's players. Spirits of The Wild aims to not only be a whole new realm to escape to, but a safe space for it's players to escape the stress of daily life. If this interests you, please check us out, for we have a lot to offer!

WHAT ARE WE?
Spirits of the wild will be a fully mapped, semi-realistic wolf roleplay with underlying fantasy plot lines and pagan undertones. We aim to roleplay in game to create an immersive experience, giving our roleplayers plenty of land to explore and plenty of opportunities to create their own stories within this massive realm. We are still very new, and are seeking dedicated leaders and staff to help us bring this vision to life.

Each pack is designated to a map, each map with a unique environment that is specifically it's own. The mountains, the forests, the marshlands, the prairies, the dunes, and the islands - each with an opportunity to plot your own pack, design it's hierarchy, and explore the beautiful maps made just for you and your pack. The six maps will be connected through "realistic" portals, meaning yes, you have to travel through the other maps to reach the others! We urge you to explore this realm like a whole new world at your fingertips, with no limit on characters for you to create! You can check out the territories here! The elements listed within this document are the elemental abilities confined to each pack. Yes, they have elemental powers! (Nothing too strong!)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pQDUlAyX4LHd79cWAx8Egetu9jNRxtiOFf90-P8gjR4/edit?usp=sharing

WHAT ARE WE SEEKING?
Not only are we seeking active members, but leaders as well! If you're interested in crafting your OWN pack within our story, please message me! We have four open slots available, and again, please see the above google docs link for more info regarding the maps! Joining with us now allows you to plot the roleplay with us, designate custom areas within your map, and secure high ranking positions!

- Mountains of Staor leader: Bluejay (peachesxo.)
- Forests of Valor: Available!
- Willoway Marshlands: Silk (Hallucination.)
- Winds of Crossing: Available!
- Sleeping Fox Dunes: Taken!
- The Haven: Taken!
« Last Edit: April 09, 2020, 10:32:53 pm by peachesxo »

Offline peachesxo

• Curious Wanderer
  • just peachy
    • View Profile
Re: Spirits of The Wild (6 MAPPED VERSE SEEKING LEADERS!)
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2020, 09:56:26 pm »
Boosting!

Offline Denio

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • Samili
    • RedsMemories
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2020, 02:21:12 am »
Hi there, I'm interested in this roleplay.  Should I message you or post right here on the forum?

Offline GraWolf

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • grawolfquinn
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2020, 09:00:16 pm »
I would love to join this RP!

Offline peachesxo

• Curious Wanderer
  • just peachy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2020, 12:46:05 am »
Hi there, I'm interested in this roleplay.  Should I message you or post right here on the forum?

You can message me through the forum, or you can message my discord as well! mysty #1162

I would love to join this RP!

Awesome! Would you be interested in a leader position? c: Feel free to message me!

Offline Denio

• Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • Samili
    • RedsMemories
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2020, 01:22:52 am »
I sent you a friend request and tried to message you on Discord.  My user on there is: Denio#7467.  You can contact me on there any time of the day, I'll see it.

Offline SinnersHell

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • https://sinnershell.deviantart.c
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2020, 06:02:25 am »
I might be interested in the group

Offline FablesAndMyths

• Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2020, 08:24:44 pm »
Very interesting! I'd love to join and learn more ^u^ I'll add you on Discord
Profile pic by Bawfle <3

Offline peachesxo

• Curious Wanderer
  • just peachy
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2020, 01:44:27 am »
I sent you a friend request and tried to message you on Discord.  My user on there is: Denio#7467.  You can contact me on there any time of the day, I'll see it.
Thanks for your interest! I messaged you! :)

I might be interested in the group
Feel free to message me on the forum or on discord! :) mysty#1162
Very interesting! I'd love to join and learn more ^u^ I'll add you on Discord
Glad to hear! My inbox is always open! :)

Offline peachesxo

• Curious Wanderer
  • just peachy
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2020, 01:44:53 am »
Boosting! The leader of the Dunes has been taken!