Community > Member Bio & Journals

Blue's Biography

(1/3) > >>

BlueMuzzleFlash:

I guess I'll briefly step forth from the darkness and reveal a few things about me.

ABOUT ME
I'm BlueMuzzleFlash, otherwise known as Bluey. I returned to this community about three years ago. Outside of this community, I'm just an ambitious eighteen-year-old male that loves developing games. I like to think of myself as a caring and moral individual. Just as a side note, I'm very well versed in FH's history.

I love motorsport and the technique behind driving cars fast, which is also why Initial D happens to be my favourite series. Drawing is something that I've been passionate about for a while now, so I'd also count that. Ultimately, listening to soundtracks and developing games are probably my favourite pastimes.

DISLIKES
I don't like insects, automatic cars, slow computers or coconuts. Most of all, I seriously can't tolerate bullies.
 

gh0ul:
Nice to know more about you buddy! I also love drawing and it would be nice to see your drawings! Thank you for sharing with us uwu

BlueMuzzleFlash:

--- Quote from: Ravenqrow on April 09, 2019, 06:33:54 am ---Nice to know more about you buddy! I also love drawing and it would be nice to see your drawings! Thank you for sharing with us uwu

--- End quote ---
 
Here's a really adorable one that I finished a few days ago. I'm rather proud of it.

gh0ul:

--- Quote from: BlueMuzzleFlash on April 09, 2019, 07:50:32 am ---
--- Quote from: Ravenqrow on April 09, 2019, 06:33:54 am ---Nice to know more about you buddy! I also love drawing and it would be nice to see your drawings! Thank you for sharing with us uwu

--- End quote ---

Here's a really adorable one that I finished a few days ago. I'm rather proud of it.

--- End quote ---
Hey that looks great! I love the colors and the expression! Definitely make an art thread on the art board, would love to see more^^ keep it up!

Astraea:
Insects are awful. It was nice to learn more about ya, fluff. Thank you for sharing! <3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version