Community > Member Bio & Journals

Bashful's Bad Bio

(1/2) > >>

BashfulWolf:

BashfulWolfProbably the worst person you'll ever meet.

Who Am I?Name: Well I ain't gonna tell you my real name.. that's just stupid.Nicknames Bashful, Horace, S (by my bf)Age 18Birthday June 11thJoined: My first account was back in 2011/2012 (FH stopped letting me on w/ that account). This one was made in 2014.Hobbies: Drawing, hikingNamesake: BashfulWolf came from my Poptropica account that I've had since Elementary... and I still play itWhen did your life change?: Just recently on March 19, 2019.Social Media: I got a terrible dA page right here https://www.deviantart.com/horacethehushedStatus: Taken for 8yrs by an amazing boyfriend that honestly deserves someone better
Some InterestsComputer VirusesDiseases/Genetic Mutations/Human BodyAny Animal (Insects especially)Any weird topic honestly
FavoritesColor: BrownGames: God of War, Dark Souls, Red Dead Redemption, Skyrim, Animal CrossingAnimal: CheetahBook: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Spirit Animals, WarriorsShow: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Grey's Anatomy, SalemFlower/Herb: Forget-Me-Nots/RosemarySong Artist: Woodkid, Queen, David Bowie, Jack Stauber, My dad's musicTopic: Anything about the human mind/bodyPerson: My boyfriendOC: Kyonshi
Ask me some questions here if you want https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=65687.0

gh0ul:
You make me wanna rewatch JoJo now, I miss Kakyoin
Neat bio my dude thank you for sharing with us!

Astraea:
What a unique biography! Animal Crossing is such a good game series honestly. I do miss playing it. Thank you for sharing some things about yourself with the community! <3

Notorious.:
Gosh, I really love the formatting of this bio! Poptropica was so bomb back then too oml. I remember playing it myself a long while ago and it was so much fun. But anyways, it was nice to know a little bit more about you! c:

BashfulWolf:
Thank you all, I didn't expect to get such feedback <3
And the og bio I saved was destroyed (half of it didn't even save onto my notes), so I had to do everything from start ^^|||
Again, thank you all <33

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version