Community > Member Bio & Journals

How’s your day going? (Well, post it here!)

(1/6) > >>

Ellen11v:
This is a thread by my own doing, that I decided to write. I want to lighten up the community a little. I think it could also be a sweet way to get the community even closer, learning
more about each other little by little :)

I’m not entirely sure where to post this, because it’s kind of similar to the the “Random Info About You”, but instead of telling a random thing about yourself; Tell us a bit about your day, if you feel like it.
It could just be casual things you enjoy doing to something really epic that sounds mindblowing for an experience.

Rules by this thread:
1. Don’t chit-chat with one another. This is only about yourself. If you really wanna talk something out with someone who commented something interesting, head over to some private messaging :)

2. DO NOT share personal info about yourself or anyone else. Don’t leak er person’s real name unless it’s a celebrity. No phone numbers or other private contact infos. You probably know the rest.

3. Please do NOT try to share any sad or disturbing experiences here in this thread. If you need to talk something out, you can vent in our discord server or pm a member that you trust. I’m always open if it is :)

4. Avoid double-posting

Rules here MAY be updated some time.
My day today was pretty good actually! Today in school I was having a LAN-party with my good classmates. We were playing CS:GO, it was a lot of fun though I really sucked at it lol
I also ate really good food today. I ate grilled turkey with BBQ sauce, and sweet potatoes, yummy ;p

How was your day? Did you enjoy work? What did you do in your spare time?

BirdieBeep:
My day has been okay. I lost my voice but I'm on the mend. If anything I've used my free time to fix up one of my go vintage skirts! It went well and I'm happy that it's been stabilized.

Morqque:
Well, I got new gothic-ish lacy bedding and blared my Cradle of Filth CD on repeat.
Im not that exciting :/

Kuri:
50% good, the other half was exhausting.

Telluric:
pretty great. final class of the decade transpired, had good food, good memes and occasionally sneaked onto ig to see the overwatch winter wonderland stuff that got released.
pretty hype but i'm drained now lmao

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version