Community > Member Bio & Journals

Kitterr's lil bio

(1/2) > >>

Kitterr:
jello!
the names james. or kitter. or kitt. or kit- look it doesn't matter, just Don't call me kitty or kitten. thanks.i use all pronouns, but he/him mainly now :Di am 13 years of age as of modifying thisi'm an asexual lesbian but not lookin for anyonei'm a high functioning autistic kiddo-current songs stuck in my head: superfast jellyfish, empire ants, pale blue dot (red vox)Inch Rests™{- ace attorney (specifically wrightworth content.){- team fortress 2{- houseki no kuni{- roblox{- vocaloid{- and much.. much more...my favourite color is purple or black. still.honestly i could've just linked my carrd. that goes into more detail.i'd love to see ya around! if i decide to go into the grounds.. 😅-jame

Garfield.:
It's nice to see people of my age, I'm definetly going to say hi when we meet in game :3

Kitterr:

--- Quote from: QuietMacaroni on April 01, 2020, 10:38:16 pm ---It's nice to see people of my age, I'm definetly going to say hi when we meet in game :3

--- End quote ---
I'd love to chat (and maybe rp if you want) when the game is fixed, see ya around! I also see you're into horses, I love meeting people like me!

Garfield.:

--- Quote from: Kitterr on April 01, 2020, 11:28:15 pm ---
--- Quote from: QuietMacaroni on April 01, 2020, 10:38:16 pm ---It's nice to see people of my age, I'm definetly going to say hi when we meet in game :3

--- End quote ---
I'd love to chat (and maybe rp if you want) when the game is fixed, see ya around! I also see you're into horses, I love meeting people like me!
--- End quote ---
Definetly would adore to RP! See ya, if you want to talk anytime, PM me :3

Dark_heart:
Your fav colors are my favs. I listening hard rock. Music band: Skillet. Hope you know them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version