Community > Member Bio & Journals

My open dream diary. Have a look into my imagination

(1/1)

Fantasia:
Inspired by my old friend Oddonelynx!
I enjoy sharing my old dreams, my worst nightmares, my best lucid dreams and whatever i dreamt of recently in my beauty slumbers.
Since summer break is coming in, this will probably be one of my go-to time-spending things, whenever I feel like it.
After the following most memorable dreams and nightmares I've ever had (bellow these paragraphs), I will ongoingly post journals for what I have dreamt about, every once in a while. Just like Oddonelynx! Credits to her for this idea.

I'll start with my worst nightmare:
This was a nice lucid dream. I flew around with Freddie Mercury and Michael Jackson around an Amusememt Park in Copenhagen, "Tivoli" was the place. It felt like I was their special friend. In this dream there were background music, of course. I mostly heard Radio ga ga, but also Black or white. Whenever the 3 of us decided to land somewhere, and whereever it could be, I would get to hug them. It felt so good. I'm still a big fan of MJ and Queen but I think at that time when I was 11 or 12 years old, I was obsessed with them and their personalities. Lol
Enjoy.

Oddonelynx:
Your nightmare is eerily similar to one I had when I was in preschool during nap-time

A "camera" was panning over a sunny, white room with a white bed, in the bed was my grandpa [who died when I was very young] all the sudden he turned into a monster and roared at the "camera"  :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version