Community > Member Bio & Journals

Ferimes bio [28.10.21]

(1/2) > >>

ferimeX3:

Heyyo!
 I go by Ferime. I found out about this game from Izzzyzzz YouTube video on FeralHeart. I was looking for a game like this for a long time but I was never satisfied with what I found, because they involved some sort of payment(game or real currency) in order to customize your character.
But FeralHeart gave a lot of creative freedom with character, map making and overall gameplay customization. Not to forget the charm that comes with it's graphics and looks, so I dived in immediately!
And that's a decision that I never regretted, and rightfully so, because the community turned out to be just as awesome. The warm welcomes made me feel at home right away and I aspire to make newcomers to feel the same when joining!
Even though I haven't been a long time player, I still hold this place close to heart. The memories made with all the experiences in such a relatively short amount of time mean a lot. And I will do my best to help it live on!

I am a guy who comes from a relatively rural area in Latvia and I have been in the furry community for around 5 or 6 years.
 But before that(primary school I think) my favourite interest was FNAF.
 I was so into it that me and a couple of my classmates nicknamed each other after the characters LOL.
For the future, I aim to be either a costume maker or something in the veterinary area.
But I recently started programming classes so we'll see where that goes!
In game I am usually pretty talkative if someone starts the conversation xD unless we have talked before and I know you to an extent, then I could come up to you myself!
 I really enjoy parkour maps, so there's a possibility you will find me struggling in one of them.
But I also tend to just hand around The Grounds, so if I don't respond/am afk feel free to howl in my face and that might get my attention XD

Characters

I rarely use any other characters than Ferime, but when I do, it's probably these floofs!

Preset download

Ferime is a really dear character to me, I would even consider him a fursona!
 I made him with the basic markings from scratch soon after I started playing and he has been my favorite ever since.

Hiking
Nature
Goblincore
Webcore/Internetcore
Fursuit making
Collecting pretty rocks
Backrooms/Liminal spaces
Rainy weather

Contacts

Discord - notcoolferime#0178
Instagram - notcoolferime
on here :D

SpicyDirt:
AHHH YES! Question for ya - what was your nickname from the FNAF characters? c:

ferimeX3:

--- Quote from: SpicyDirt on October 28, 2021, 12:48:38 pm ---AHHH YES! Question for ya - what was your nickname from the FNAF characters? c:

--- End quote ---
Actually, I was mangle, simply because my friend really wanted to be foxy in our duo XD

Ame88:
Very lovely bio! Was a blast getting to read more about ya =) Well decorated too~

ferimeX3:

--- Quote from: Ame88 on October 28, 2021, 05:46:24 pm ---Very lovely bio! Was a blast getting to read more about ya =) Well decorated too~
--- End quote ---
Thank u!! Had to take some inspiration from yours and Spicys bios to get an idea, so props to you both xD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version