Community > Member Bio & Journals

Ferimes bio [28.10.21]

<< < (2/2)

ferimeX3:
Totally forgot to add the ''likes'' part, now updated :D

TruthOfTheMt.:
I enjoyed your bio! ^^ You seem like a real friendly, fun and nice floof! Love how you wish to continue the good vibes on FH! And although this is rather late, welcome to the community! Would like to hear more about Ferime too if he has a backstory bio. :)

Furries are pretty cool! I really enjoy looking at art of furries and anthros alike...I wouldn't say I'm *hardcore* furry, but can sure appreciate the looks of them. I pretty much got a fursona too that I use for just hangin around FH.

I added you on Discord haha.

+floof!

ferimeX3:

--- Quote from: TruthOfTheMt. on January 01, 2022, 02:18:54 am ---I enjoyed your bio! ^^ You seem like a real friendly, fun and nice floof! Love how you wish to continue the good vibes on FH! And although this is rather late, welcome to the community! Would like to hear more about Ferime too if he has a backstory bio. :)

Furries are pretty cool! I really enjoy looking at art of furries and anthros alike...I wouldn't say I'm *hardcore* furry, but can sure appreciate the looks of them. I pretty much got a fursona too that I use for just hangin around FH.

+floof!

--- End quote ---

aww thanks a lot ^_^ Im glad you liked it, I am thinking of making a more in depth bio of Ferime sometime, since I didnt like the old one xD
Also, your character looks awesome, might sketch it whenever I get some free time :D
p.s. thank u for the floofs, heres one for being such a great floof to talk to XD

TruthOfTheMt.:

--- Quote from: ferimeX3 on January 01, 2022, 07:08:27 pm ---
--- Quote from: TruthOfTheMt. on January 01, 2022, 02:18:54 am ---I enjoyed your bio! ^^ You seem like a real friendly, fun and nice floof! Love how you wish to continue the good vibes on FH! And although this is rather late, welcome to the community! Would like to hear more about Ferime too if he has a backstory bio. :)

+floof!

--- End quote ---

aww thanks a lot ^_^ Im glad you liked it, I am thinking of making a more in depth bio of Ferime sometime, since I didnt like the old one xD
Also, your character looks awesome, might sketch it whenever I get some free time :D
p.s. thank u for the floofs, heres one for being such a great floof to talk to XD

--- End quote ---

Aww thank you so much!! <3 That's sweet of you haha. Her markings in game aren't what I imagine them to be, but my icon there is pretty much what they look like haha. I do have a more close up drawing of what her markings are on my deviantART. :D

I look forward to seeing your new bio! ^^ Thanks again fellow floof!  *boops nose with own*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version