Community > Member Bio & Journals

Almost 3 years on here.

(1/2) > >>

Dentrimental:
Welcome back to me being all emotional again lmao
I still cant believe its almost been 3 whole years since ive joined feralheart. I had a friend who let me play on their account back in 2018 (ish) that i forgot the name and password of ofcourse, and then me finally making my own account in 2019. I remember in my little diaries me writing about how "feralheart is the best game ever!" Even though all i did was play on preset maker because i didnt know how to make my own account lmfao. Ive met sm people and i love you all<3 this game holds a deep place in my heart as ive besn playing it for a while. I have been playing some other games when i was even younger like minecraft but thats offtopic. This community means alot to me. 💕

Ame88:
I'm going to move this to Member Bios & Journals as it fits better as a journal entry rather than a topic of discussion~

ferimeX3:
aww that's really sweet! I will never get enough of these types of posts xD it's awesome that you've been here for all these years and I am sure the memories you've made are worth remembering! Im sure that there's even more of those awaiting in the future^^

Dentrimental:
Me too, me too. But the problem is i have no one to play with, all my old friends quit the game. Litteraly. And playing alone is super boring for me so i never go on sadly.

ferimeX3:

--- Quote from: Dentrimental on December 16, 2021, 09:51:03 pm ---Me too, me too. But the problem is i have no one to play with, all my old friends quit the game. Litteraly. And playing alone is super boring for me so i never go on sadly.

--- End quote ---
well theres always a chance that you can find someone to start up a convo with in game tho! I know that there are people on(including myself) that are just waiting for somebody to hit them up LOL or maybe some newbies that could use some help exploring the maps, its usually worth a try :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version