Author Topic: Taking Requests for Signatures (Closed)  (Read 21034 times)

Offline Caraphernelia

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • "...."
    • View Profile
Re: Taking Requests for Signatures (Open!)
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2017, 11:12:09 am »
Hello Ratty~

Maybe Do one of Velk? Hes meant to be a Canine, But sorta..demented. So I suppose maybe do Skull and crossbones, Or..Something demeted related that is simmilar to his colors? Whatever comes to your mind on ideas, Is fine with me, Its late today and My mind is blank xD Thank you for doing this!

Love, Velk.

PocketMutt

Re: Taking Requests for Signatures (Open!)
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2017, 04:34:40 pm »
Hello Ratty~

Maybe Do one of Velk? Hes meant to be a Canine, But sorta..demented. So I suppose maybe do Skull and crossbones, Or..Something demeted related that is simmilar to his colors? Whatever comes to your mind on ideas, Is fine with me, Its late today and My mind is blank xD Thank you for doing this!

Love, Velk.

How about these?

(I might've done too much orange and not enough black)
The third version has a black splatter effect that I'm not sure you can see clearly w/ the forum's dark backdrop so lmk if you want me to change anything but otherwise hope you like them  ;) xoxo
« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 04:49:04 pm by PocketMutt »

PocketMutt

Re: Taking Requests for Signatures (RE-OPENED)
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2018, 04:21:34 am »
U P D A T E :

Hi everyone. I thought I would re-open this topic since I will be taking some more requests if anyone wants one. So please leave me a comment about what you want and I'll get right to it !

(*Disclaimer*: I am bumping up this old thread based on acceptable instances of necroing from LordSuragaha's post, but please let me know if I am wrong and I will re-make the topic instead)

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2018, 08:07:00 am »
This is a very unique idea with a classic commision vibe, Can I request one?
I'm thinking my username "Morqque" in grungy and gothic text with skeletal canines sitting on each end of the text,
their mouths open in a splatter and in that splatter is the text? Kind of like Velk's in a sense
Or, with ravens

PocketMutt

« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2018, 10:55:59 am »
I'm thinking my username "Morqque" in grungy and gothic text with skeletal canines sitting on each end of the text,
their mouths open in a splatter and in that splatter is the text? Kind of like Velk's in a sense
Or, with ravens

Alright, how are these?

I didn't add any spatter effects since I couldn't find any splatter images that went with the color scheme I was going with. So let me know if you want the colors changed or anything else ! (I try to avoid black since it's hard to see against the forum background).

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2018, 06:42:22 pm »
Or, with ravens

Alright, how are these?

I didn't add any spatter effects since I couldn't find any splatter images that went with the color scheme I was going with. So let me know if you want the colors changed or anything else ! (I try to avoid black since it's hard to see against the forum background).

Thank you!! I actually love the way you created it.

Offline Novako

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Dig Through the Ditches, Burn Through the Witches
    • Kryxark
    • Dracokreig
    • Dracokreig
    • akumawarbeast
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2018, 09:19:30 pm »
I would like to request my name KryzarkZ in blue text with this
character in
a silhouette on the side.
-Dracokreig

PocketMutt

« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2018, 01:01:16 am »
I would like to request my name KryzarkZ in blue text with this
character in
a silhouette on the side.

Something like these?
(Let me know if you want anything changed)

« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 01:07:22 am by PocketMutt »

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2018, 08:39:09 am »
Hi there PocketMutt!
I remember the Shurtle/NommyShark signature you created for me and was wondering if I could make another request?

Spoiler
Was wondering if you could perhaps make an Egyptian-themed signature with the word 'Deicide' in the middle. By Egyptian theme, I'm sort of looking for anything in relation to canines or dogs, can be skulls or anything you're feeling creative enough for. Deicide is my canine OC so, hence the canine Egyptian themed request, aaa. Text would preferably be something ancient-looking.. I hope this is enough detail.

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

PocketMutt

« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2018, 12:43:13 am »
Hi there PocketMutt!
I remember the Shurtle/NommyShark signature you created for me and was wondering if I could make another request?

Spoiler
Was wondering if you could perhaps make an Egyptian-themed signature with the word 'Deicide' in the middle. By Egyptian theme, I'm sort of looking for anything in relation to canines or dogs, can be skulls or anything you're feeling creative enough for. Deicide is my canine OC so, hence the canine Egyptian themed request, aaa. Text would preferably be something ancient-looking.. I hope this is enough detail.

Surprisingly there wasn't a whole lot of good Egyptian canine pngs I could use so let me know if this is what you were thinking (I'm open to change anything):