Author Topic: Gen's praise to them derpy floofs <3  (Read 2118 times)

Offline .General..

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Bowties are cool.
    • View Profile
    • Webbysite >83
Gen's praise to them derpy floofs <3
« on: November 02, 2012, 11:48:32 pm »
I luff chu all floofs but here's to those close to me. <3 c:
(Warning; long list xD)

RawSyndicate (Rawy)
Guuuuurl. You are amazing. Your enthusiasm for things amazes me every day, it seems nothing can put you down. When I hang with you, you never fail to make me smile and chuckle. I wish I'd met you sooner, you really brighten up my day! (#Blame anti-social me. xD) I hope we stay friends 'cause I luff yew. <3

PrettyReckless (Ressy)
I want to thank you so much Ressy. You've been there for me through my problems, even when I was grumpy, even when I wasn't too friendly towards you and I appreciate that so SO much! You're a great friend. You're friendly to all and you're very helpful towards the FH community. Don't ever change for anyone. <3 You're an awesome sister! :3 Hehehe. I'm so glad to have met you and I hope our friendship lasts. <3

BigBangTheory (Buffeh)
Buffyyyyyy. You're the sweetest person I know. You're so much fun to hang around with, you brighten up the atmosphere with your happy and cheerful personality. You've also been there for me when I have my problems, you're the one who actually understood me, which for me, was a very nice surprise. ILY. <3  I hope we shall get to derp together for a long time x)

Owly
You're just great. I'm so glad to have met you. I respect you so much and admire you for your honesty, if you don't like something, you'll tell us and I think that's just awesome. You've also saved me when people get out of hand xD Thank chu. <3 Best mummeh ever! xD

xXLovelyBellexX (Belle)
DOOOOD. ILY so much. ;u; You are my true friend. You're the first proper friend on FH. You were so friendly and funny, I'm glad we're still friends. We should talk more cause I miss our talks! D; You're such a derpy floof who has been there for me aswell, you're so understanding and kind and I luff ya for that. <3 :3

Crin
Murr, it's a shame we don't talk that much nowadays. You are an awesome person, you're so helpful and I admire your personality. Like a lot of others, you've been through so many problems, nubs, derpy people, and I know you don't hear this too much so I'm saying this on behalf of the FH community; Crin, you are very much appreciated for what you do, I don't know where we'd be without you on the FH community. Your personality just shines and you're not afraid to be you, and it's very much admired by others. Don't change for a thing. :3

Takani (Takfloof)
Hehe, well. You are amaaazing. You're so friendly and so easy to talk to, it's a shame it took us this long to meet. x) Being around you just brightens up my day, you have a happy cheerful personality and that's what I love about you. I hope our friendship lasts. <3

Maroon5 (Roon)
Hehe, Roon you're an awesome gal. You never fail to make me laugh and I love hanging around with you. Don't change~ :3 <3

Thierry (Thie)
You're awesome, kind, clever, funny and not to mention so floofeh! :3 You're awesome to be around and you've been such a big help to the FH community, I appreciate it so much. x) <3

WhiteWolfey (White)
Whiiiite. You're so much fun to be around! What can I say, you're friendly, funny, kind and I'm so glad to have met you :3

Sorry if I forgot anyone. I really am forgetful xD Lol, sorry about that... :L
This is for everyone I mention on the list and everyone in the FH community. Luff y'all~

Signature drawing by Cakeindafridge.
Thanks for the drawings guys. <3
Whovian forever. <3

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
Re: Gen's praise to them derpy floofs <3
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2012, 12:28:50 am »
Gennyyyyy, sis. <3 This made my day, hun. :3 You really know how to put a smile on peoples faces.
Even if we go separate ways, one staying and one leaving FH.. But I'll always be there, no matter how much stuff you throw on me in anger, I'll dodge it and give you a tight hug when I catch you. <3
RETIRED.

Offline RawSyndicate

• Bagged Milk
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
  • OG Floofins
    • View Profile
    • DA: RawSyndicate
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2012, 12:29:41 am »
Awww <3 Genny I luff you!! This meant so much to me, made my day floof! Hope we are friends for a long time too!

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2012, 10:08:27 am »
Awww!! Genny I really love this. ILY too!! <3
And we shall always Derp together!!

Glomp~ 83

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2012, 10:22:18 am »
Aww, Nice of you for others

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!

Thierry

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2012, 07:21:24 pm »
Thank you so much for the praise Genny, i will try to hang around with you more often and to become helpful again after the school is finished. You are a very nice floof, and you make me to smile when you creep around everyone to look at their faces XD.