Author Topic: Hard At Work  (Read 1649 times)

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Hard At Work
« on: August 14, 2018, 08:54:05 am »
I just wanted to give a big nuzzle to all you staff and everyone involved with shaping the new update.

You guys are working tirelessly to make this patch as amazing as it can be, and I understand how much work goes into all of it. It's amazing what you guys do for all of us, even though we may not recognized it or thank you guys as much even if we really are appreciative.
You guys make sure this game is always up and running, take great care of the forums, and help us all at every turn, all while in the process of making this update! I admire that so much.
FeralHeart wouldn't be the amazing game it is today if it wasn't for you, the staff, as well as this beautiful community of floofs! It makes me so happy to see all these members coming together to help one another x)

Thank you for everything you do guys, and keep up the awesome work! We know you're working hard- but please don't stress!
But what's up with the very odd messages...? X'D
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 08:57:58 am by Ame88 »

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
Re: Hard At Work
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2018, 02:38:46 pm »
Them odd messages be cryptic, I agree. I love it, to be honest.

I also give praise to the staff team, trying their best to keep this game above the surface! Kudos.
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2018, 03:44:09 pm »
I agree. FeralHeart wouldn't still be thriving today if it weren't for the staff's constant intuitiveness and hype-train building for the community. They definitely give it their all, and I too praise them for it

Flurr

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2018, 04:15:05 pm »
I agree 100 million percent!

Imagine if FH didn't have staff, that would be the worst thing and it would make me sad! We also have friendly members, and it makes FeralHeart a very special game to keep in our hearts. The staff are a miracle to FeralHeart, and they keep our hearts shining bright!  and we will see what they did with their beautiful magic in the next patch <3 <3
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 04:18:10 pm by Flurr »

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2018, 05:21:45 pm »
This was such a wonderful thing to stumble upon this morning<3 Thank you all for your kind and thoughtful words, it brought a smile to my face<3
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2018, 02:21:30 am »
It was lovely to hear these kind words from you, Ame. <3 I must admit that it is more frequent to hear feedback regarding the length of our processes and criticisms regarding that which staff puts their effort into rather than a sweet gesture such as this one. It's a refreshing sight every once in a while and one that is greatly appreciated and taken to heart. Thank you.

We're working on some goodies for you guys. I can't wait for you to see them. c:

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2018, 02:39:38 am »
This is a very sweet thing for you to do, Ame! Thank you so much for your kind words and appreciation. A big thank you to everyone here in the comments for their support as well. As Nynx mentioned above, it isn't often that we hear things such as this, so this really means a lot. We love you guys and the game, and we wouldn't be here if it weren't for you guys and your support. We really hope that our hard work pays off on the next patch and that you all will enjoy what we have in store for you all. <3
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.