Author Topic: CherryVille High ||Anthro,Neko,Human etc RP|| [Inactive since 23/12/2014]  (Read 20731 times)

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
Re: CherryVille High||Open and Accepting||Anthro,Neko,Human etc RP||
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2014, 10:50:53 pm »
"OH, I-I-I-I ... Mmm" Wolfie began in a soft voice. "I'm new, too," She got quiet. "I'm scar-scared t-t-too." She was dead nervous. Her leg began to twitch again, but she let it.
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2014, 03:41:39 pm »
Jikoo

Offline CharlieTheBanana

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • CharCharTheBanana
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2014, 03:31:13 am »
Name: Allyson Wood
Grade: 11th Grade
Species: Anthro
Personality: Allyson is shy when she first meets someone and usually doesn't talk very much. But,when she gets to know the person she shows her "true colors". When she knows someone Allyson is outgoing,hyper and an all around happy person. She can sometimes have a bad temper when she dislikes someone and is always being sarcastic,which some people may mistake for being honest. Allyson can also be kinda sassy and have quite an attitude.
Strengths: Allyson is amazing at drawing and reading. She good at school in most classes. She's also really  good at running. 
Weaknesses: Allyson sucks at controlling her feelings. She's not very good at any sports and when she has to do them she gets cranky and rude. Allyson is really lazy and knows it.
Appearance:
Other: School is for chumps

Name: Roory Fuko (Roar-e)
Grade: 8th grade
Personality: Roory is really nice and carefree. She loves being around people and making new friends. Although she can be shy around boys so she usually doesn't make friends with them,unless they seem cool to her. Roory loves helping people with their problems and never dwells on her own. She never accepts help,even when needed most,but always gives it. Roory also tends to be rude to the teachers because she considers school a waste of time.
Strengths: Roory is an amazing athlete and tries to participate in every sport she can. Although she isn't amazing at it,she likes to draw.
Weaknesses: Roory sucks at school. She doesn't do the work,she gives attitude to the teacher and always attempts to skip classes. Because of this she can play in any sports and it frustrates her. She also has problems with not fully trusting anyone,even if she is really kind. Roory also is an insomniac. (Another reason why she doesn't like school and stuff X3)
Appearance:
Other: School is for chumps

Offline Necropossum

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • Goatlinqs.exe has crashed
    • MayasiRin
    • Goatlinqs_jpg
    • View Profile
    • ColorsLive
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2014, 03:38:40 am »
Accepted start whenever))

Signature drawn by Me

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2014, 04:24:53 am »
"I'm sure it will turn out okay. As long as there isn't bullies, I guess...." he glanced around nervously, as if someone was waiting for their cue to punch him or something.

Name: Annie
Grade: 7th Grade
Personality: Annie is shy but caring for her friends. She isn't the smartest, but she tries her best in school.
Strengths: Nice, caring, good in school, can run quickly
Weaknesses: Is not very strong, not very smart, can be a bit awkward when talking
Appearance:(If you don't have a pic put a description here) Picturrreee
Other: School's for chumps
Her brother is Turtle.

Offline Necropossum

• Finest Floof
    • MayasiRin
    • Goatlinqs_jpg
    • View Profile
    • ColorsLive
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2014, 04:39:15 am »
Accepted :D ))
Cardigan pretended to punch turtle "Heh I'm just kidding. I'm sure no one here is a bully and if they are we got your back."Cardigan said Thing rolled her eyes and looked at a tree. Itigari walked around the outside of the school. He was nervous as usual. He walked past Wolfie and the others Cardigan looked at him. "Hey dude!" She said waving.

Signature drawn by Me

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2014, 04:55:35 am »
Turtle flinched, then sighed in relief. "Really? Thanks." He then noticed Itigari. "Hello!" he smiled.

Annie walked towards the school nervously, then spotted her brother with a group of kids. Being a bit shy, she turned away and waited for the bell to ring.

Offline Necropossum

• Finest Floof
    • MayasiRin
    • Goatlinqs_jpg
    • View Profile
    • ColorsLive
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2014, 05:12:45 am »
Itigari's ears perked up he looked over at them "huh?" Cardigan waved him over. -short-

Signature drawn by Me

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2014, 07:17:00 pm »
Wolfie bit her lip, she still had her hand paw up at her mouth. She sighed. "When does the bell ring?" She said quietly, hopefully they could here her small and fragile voice. She waited for a response.
-short-
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2014, 08:15:10 pm »
((Oh I changed Turtle to an anthro btw))

Turtle perked his floppy ears and looked over to Wolfie. "Hmm, I'm honestly not sure. I guess we'll see when it rings." He then blinked, remembering his sister. "My little sister is going here too. A seventh grader. I hope she is able to find some friends too, she's pretty shy."

Ingi walked out of the school's library and out at the entrance of the school, where all of the students were. "So many new faces!" she smiled cheerfully, always excited to help out the students. The bell would ring soon, and she knew it was going to be chaos, but she thought of it as having more work to do afterwards, which she enjoyed.