Author Topic: Searching for others to Rp or Groups!!  (Read 1669 times)

Offline Akumu

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Searching for others to Rp or Groups!!
« on: January 06, 2020, 12:58:01 am »
I just came back after being away for so long and it's hard for me to find new friends since most of them are....not in the right mind set. ??? I've tried to look in the rp forms to see if any catches my interest. Well, good news and bad news. The good news is they really did! Good rules, nice backstory, and everything.  :) The bad news is it's...too much to even join. Applications, going to different sites, and even on discord, which I do not like very much :( . I've tried my darn best and even picked one of the groups, but the the application forms were closed.

So if you don't mind, just PM or DM me anything. I'm just considering just looking for another place to rp or do something.  :'( It doesn't have to be a group at all, it could just be one person. I'm very literate and do long responses with as much details as possible. My responses might be short, but that's because I'm either busy, or I have a writer's block.

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
Re: Searching for others to Rp or Groups!!
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2020, 01:10:46 am »
Shadows & Dust is a very new (started recruiting today) lion pride.
No roleplay samples, no applications, no rank tags, no complex hierarchy, no plot, no map, no realism/literacy standards, we are completely freelance and aim to aid anyone and everyone on improving their language and writing skills. As well as being completely family-oriented and casual. Roleplay isn't always on the table, as other times we'll be planning to do much more fun things that help us get to know eachother more and enable long-lasting friendships.

We do have a Discord server and a Forum.
However, there is no necessity to join either.
I, as the leader of Shadows & Dust, am completely flexible with your preferences. You merely have to state which social media platform you're most comfortable and/or active on, and I can add you on said platform to keep communication with you. This communication will ideally be simply for keeping you updated on pride changes and upcoming/ongoing events. On a more 1-1 basis, I like to talk to all of my group members regularly to ensure everyone is satisfied and feeling safe & sound within my group.

Hope this interests you.

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
Re: Searching for others to Rp or Groups!!
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2020, 02:05:31 am »
The Kreptic Circle is always looking for new members!

About us: The Kreptic Circle also called TKC is an RP/Social group that is focused around the unique species called Kreptis. We are all like a little family within TKC and wish to make this a fun, exciting and unique group for all those who join, and we hope those who join find the group interesting and want to stick around with us for the long run! Like mentioned before we are a family!

We have forums and a Discord but that's mostly just to keep in contact with people outside of FH. There is an option to RP in the Discord too which is very simple and can be done at your own pace. If you don't want to RP on Discord then that's okay, there's also in game as well.

If you're interested in joining and you don't want to submit an application, we're usually in game! Our characters have either TEC or BL on the end of them.

I've seen a few other RPs around on FH that look interesting, I'm sure you'll find something. Good luck with your search!