Author Topic: Grimtooth - A Pirate Roleplay - Looking for Staff/Captains!  (Read 2412 times)

SpicyDirt

Grimtooth - A Pirate Roleplay - Looking for Staff/Captains!
« on: March 09, 2020, 08:04:13 pm »

Grimtooth is a pirate themed anthropomorphic roleplay that is currently on the hunt for 2 others who would be willing to become not only a captain of one of our ships, but also a staff member who is willing to dedicate time and input into this roleplay!

I do not want to give too much information on this as the roleplay is still in development, but this group is roleplay heavy in Discord but a social group on the FeralHeart game! The roleplay will consist of two towns and 4 ships (three pirate and one French).

Please do not steal this idea, but please do shoot me a DM if you're interested in joining our staff team!

SpicyDirt

Re: Grimtooth - A Pirate Roleplay - Looking for Staff/Captains!
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2020, 01:15:08 pm »
Giving this a quick bump ~ we still are in need of 2 pirate captains! You'll have the opportunity to join a small team working to make something big! Just shoot over a DM if you'd like to join us!

SpicyDirt

Re: Grimtooth - A Pirate Roleplay - Looking for Staff/Captains!
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2020, 01:30:05 pm »
We just need 1 more captain! Message me if you'd like information or if you would like to join our team!