Author Topic: Fearl Heart: My Message  (Read 2914 times)

Offline King_

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • Zee King_
    • View Profile
Fearl Heart: My Message
« on: October 10, 2020, 11:28:49 am »
My heart and soul poured into a 3:45 minute video   :'(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAgI5m6tBQs&feature=youtu.be

Edit: Thank you all for positive comments, I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who feels this type of way. I'm sure one day we'll all be able to see Feral Heart jump up back on its feet. I'd like to give a special thanks to all the staff who are working hard behind the scenes (big or small). To the bottom of my heart, thank you for not letting this game die out completely. 
« Last Edit: October 10, 2020, 10:34:48 pm by King_ »

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: Fearl Heart: My Message
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2020, 01:45:53 pm »
I am right there behind you, King_. I want nothing more than FH to thrive again as well. There is something just so special about the game...you cannot put it into words. I hope that in the future, with everyone's help, we can make this game thrive again like it once did. You guys as a community have so much power to bring this game to other people as well. It's a team effort with everyone,
and if we all work together, then I'm sure FH come back.

The bugs, crashes, glitches, I can assure you that they are being dealt with. We have someone who has worked very hard to correct the bugs they can. I have faith in them that they are doing their absolute best for FH.

While I feel change was inevitable for this game, what took it down that path could have been very different. Before my time as a staff member, I among many experienced the immense slap in the face with new maps alongside the old ones being torn away, much like a rug being pulled out from under your feet, tripping you and making you fall. It stung- it stung a lot, and for a long time. I refused to play the game for awhile until I had to admit I missed it too much. Eventually I got used to the new maps and I can admit and see now that they are very well done, but there was and still is this void inside of me now that the old locations are gone. It doesn't help that things have died off as well from the initial change to now.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2020, 01:48:40 pm by Ame88 »

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Groogle

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2020, 01:51:06 pm »
I think the video was pretty inspiring for those who left the game. I just wish one day the game comes back to its usual self. Thank you for the video!

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2020, 02:48:06 pm »
Well, about silience in FH- we just have to throw random question, or even words. You just need to run with right people. Also silience is sometimes timezone's fault, sadly.

Actually I have much diffrent side of thinking about glitches - they're so funny for me! Also, which game hasn't any glitch? Every has, minimal five (I'm just guessing, it's not statistic lol). But okey, your opinion ^^

I'm actually from after-map update, so I possibly cannot understand these feelings. But you're here actually - so maybe not only you are going to join here again? Who knows? We all have hope, and we have reason for that. Every day we have new members. Old ones are joining back. Parties. Videos.

Let's just stay here for a better times and get some new friendships, friend ❤
On new account Aiiokia

Offline Garfield.

• ✨Magical chihuahua✨
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • hello, it's mac
    • channel/UClsDv82N2aher_4BWUy8KPQ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2020, 04:08:29 pm »
We, as a new generation of players, are trying to make this game bloom again. This makes me happy because it means that there it's a little part of the community that want to see it rise again. I loved your message, it's a great message. There are people who stand with the community, waiting aswell for this.

The new generation of people will be pretty dificult, as kids simply prefer more the console games and alike, and the game industry is big and I think it hides us a little. People have become busier with life and is hard to put time to the game, it's another reason.

I stand with FH and will do my best to make it great again, just like many other users :3.

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2020, 12:21:20 am »
I see.. Like many other players I want this game to explode with players again, I agree the people are the best about this game! We'll all be here waiting for the same thing, for the game to be loved again!

Art by QuietMacaroni

SpicyDirt

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2020, 03:19:42 am »
Gosh I miss the old music! Your views, in my opinion, are honestly truth. People grew up and people, and the game, all changed. Some of the people found the change to be amazing, while many found it to be awful. Not too long ago, I left and thought it would be for good - but god I missed the people and the interactions I had, so I returned again. I have not been as active as I used to, but it is still fun and I am happy for the bits of time that I get to spend online with the people I have grown to love and care about.

Thank you for making this video - it is important to see the views of the community as the change continues. This game has gone through lulls before, but has always made a comeback. I believe that with continued support like yours, the game could become as beloved as it used to be.

Offline DylanCheetah

• The Ice Prince
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • Stand up for what is right!
    • DylanCheetah
    • channel/UCqd67NThdXJwpXimwYb3kaQ
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2020, 05:46:47 am »
I have to admit that things have also been hard for me since I returned. When I first started playing this game, everyone seemed to be getting along great. There were so many people online all the time too. I was enthusiastic and wanted to do something to help this game thrive even more. Then I lost my internet for a while. And when I came back, I found that some big feud had basically divided everyone. Not just the community, but the staff had been divided as well. And for what? Differing ideals obviously. But that never should've happened. And on top of that most of my friends had left while I was gone and then on top of all that there were nasty rumors circulating about me. That pretty much killed the enthusiasm I once had. But you know what keeps me going? The thing that keeps me coming back and gives me hope is seeing all the new players who are joining this game. And I have some friends who still play this game. Not as many as before ofc. But the way I see it, as long as someone is playing it, isn't it worth the effort? After all the negative stuff I had to deal with and my friends too, I refuse to give up so easily.

As for those who left, I respect their decision to do so. I may not fully understand their reasons for leaving, but that won't change anything. And I doubt that some of them will ever return. But then again, there may be some who might. And there's always new players who might be interested in this game. But it's gonna take more than just talking about change to fix things here. It's gonna take putting aside any remaining differences between us and working together to rebuild what was destroyed by past mistakes on both sides of the aisle. And we need to do it not just for us, but for the sake of the new players who know nothing about the events that went down in the past.

And I'm sure that some people may be all like: "But it's all so-and-so's fault." But I'm here to tell you that continuing to play the "blame game" isn't healthy for anyone on either side of things. And something else I'd like to add is that it isn't fair for an entire group of people to get blamed for the mistakes of just one or even a few people in the same group. Especially, when they had nothing to do with what started the feud.

I will admit that when I heard that SpicyDirt was leaving and stepping down from her radio show, I was kind of a big blow to me. But actually, it ended up opening my eyes to the fact that I needed to make peace with those who I had thought were the ones spreading the rumors about me. Turns out that it wasn't even who I thought it was. So I did the right thing and tried to make things right with them. Thank you SpicyDirt. And I'm glad that you decided to return.

And furthermore, if I can put aside my differences with other people, then there is absolutely no reason why everyone else can't. Let's all work together to solve our problems in a peaceful and constructive manner. The past is in the past and it shall not define our future. We shall restore FH to it's former glory one day at a time.

And there is one more thing I must add. There are some who keep complaining about me "stirring up drama" by talking about past events. However, the sole reason for me mentioning such events is not to stir drama, but to encourage everyone to learn from past mistakes rather than sweeping them under the rug and repeating them over and over.

History really does repeat itself if we do not learn from it.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2020, 05:55:25 am by DylanCheetah »

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2020, 03:19:20 pm »
100.000%+ agree with everything you said there, Dylan. I could not have said it better myself.

We as a community need to work together if we really want to see this game thrive again. There will be low points where it feels like we aren't getting anywhere, but those are the times where we really need to just buckle down and stick with it.

When it comes to talking about the past, as Dylan has said, don't play the blame game. We all had a part to do with it. The big hubbub of what happened a couple months ago was just a big sloppy mess of frustrations on both sides coming out. Nobody is perfect and I believe everyone can learn from that instance. Regardless of whatever disagreements anyone has, there is one thing we all agree on and that's getting this place up and running like normal again. The views on how we go about getting there may differ, but that's when both sides just really need to put their differences aside, heads together, and work as a team to come to a conclusion that is bets for the game and not themselves. When I say both sides, I mean literally EVERYONE who has any part to do with this game needs to be willing to listen and work things out. From server master to community member.

We can do this.

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline DylanCheetah

• The Ice Prince
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • Stand up for what is right!
    • DylanCheetah
    • channel/UCqd67NThdXJwpXimwYb3kaQ
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2020, 01:17:53 am »
I feel that one thing we could all work on is better communication with each other. When we disagree with someone else, rather than lashing out at the other person or people let's be polite about it and learn to disagree agreeably. Here's an example:

Code: [Select]
Joe: I totally hate what those idiots did to the game! They should all be fired!
Bruce: Too bad. We're in charge. Not you.

WRONG

That's is exactly the sort of trash that got us into the situation we are in right now. And the same goes for both sides. Be respectful of other people like this:

Code: [Select]
Joe: I dislike what was changed in the last update. Can we discuss this and come to a compromise?
Bruce: Sure. We are open to the thoughts and opinions of our community

RIGHT

And keep in mind that this is intended as an example that both sides can learn from.