Author Topic: Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas...  (Read 4975 times)

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas...
« on: December 25, 2020, 06:47:45 pm »
... Let your heart be light. From now on your troubles will be out of sight.

As another year comes to a close, we on the staff team want to thank you all for continuing to join us in this adventure that is Feral Heart. Together we have overcome the challenges of 2020 and now set our sights ahead towards 2021! What exciting surprises wait along the horizon? Come along with us again and let’s find out together! On behalf of the entire Feral Heart Staff team Merry Christmas & Happy New Year floofs!

“It's been another year, and with each starry night the next one gets closer. We've all had our own challenges to face, each one making us stronger, wiser. We've won some, we've lost some, and we're still here. So let us make the most of the new year, to laugh and play, to face new challenges, and achieve new goals.”

- VortexAlive

“Though we never could have anticipated the challenges, losses, and hardships of 2020 it hasn’t stopped us from trudging forward. No matter the odds or daunting uncertainties it is because we’ve worked together that we now stand at the threshold of a new year. While the world’s been seemingly tossed upside down, there’s one thing that will always stand the test of time, and that’s humanity’s indomitable spirit to overcome and to have hope.  As we grasp at the possibility of a new beginning, let us remember to reflect on the lives of those around us. Let us not forget those both far and wide & come and gone who have all played a role in helping our world reach another year.

Here at Feral Heart I want to thank everyone for helping to make this little game a safe space and refuge for so many, especially this year. Through out it’s time online, Feral Heart has always remained a hub for friendship and unity because of the boundless love, devotion, and support from its community. We wouldn’t still be here a decade later if it wasn’t for each of your contributions. Wishing you and all your kin a very safe but Happy Holiday & New Year! Cheers to a better 2021 and another year forward with Feral Heart!

Floofs Forever”

~Lord Suragaha

“Merry Christmas everyone, and happy new year!
Another year has flown by so fast- it feels just like yesterday we were counting down the seconds until the new year. I want to extend my utmost gratitude to everyone who has stuck with us for so long and have given your continued support, even if it's from afar. FeralHeart has gone through so much, and yet every year we manage to get through it all together. This game truly is a special place, and without you the community, it wouldn't ever be the same. I hope you all have been staying safe and well! Let's see what this new year brings....2021 here we come!”

- Ame

“Greetings to all the floofs!! I would like to thank everyone for your support in not only FeralHeart, but also for each other during these challenging times. It takes a wonderful community for a game to survive throughout the years. Every one of you holds a special place here and your efforts to bring friendship and positivity make FeralHeart a better place each and every day. I hope you are all able to relax and enjoy time spent with loved ones this Holiday season, and may 2021 be a brighter year. Happy Holidays everyone!!”

- Kerriki

“Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy New Year and happy every other holiday to you floofers out there! We made it through 2020 and now can look towards the future - 2021! This community has gone through a lot since it's creation, and with the 10 year anniversary coming up it is now a great time to think back of all the good times and memories. Let's continue that trend of good times and memories throughout 2021, and let's start this year off with a BANG!”
- SpicyDirt

- Ressy

Online Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
Re: Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas...
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2020, 06:58:01 pm »
What year guys... What a year.
You've made quite beautiful speeches, they cheered med up. And lol, Ressy  ;D

A merry merry christmas, and happy new year to everyone! May life treat you all well.
doing what i feel like

Ironic

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2020, 07:36:16 pm »
Happy holidays everyone :D Lovely screenie with the staffies <3

Let's start 2021 on the right foot. c;
« Last Edit: December 25, 2020, 07:40:05 pm by Ironic »

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2020, 08:16:54 pm »
Ressy, you just broke system and my brain xD
Lovely post. Thank you staff, but developers and community as well for creatong this game. Love you all. ❤️💜💚
On new account Aiiokia

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2020, 05:56:18 am »
Thank you staff very cool (Hopefully 2021 will be the greatest year of the 2020's)

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline D-ead7Dog

• AFK NPC
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 97
  • BUMPY SNOW
    • D-ead7Dog
    • d-ead7dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2020, 07:10:34 am »
That for sure is a mood, Ressy! ;)

Hope you're all staying safe!

Artwork (c) Lynxbrush & CosmicFatality

Originally registered January 15, 2011

Offline Adelphotes

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Bad to the Bone
    • -
    • -
    • -
    • -
    • -
    • View Profile
    • Bad to the Bone
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2020, 04:12:40 pm »
Merry Christmas (I'm late).

Offline Telluric

• the future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary, it's time to do it now and do it loud, killjoys? make some noise!
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • -cue live studio audience groan
    • telluricdog
    • artelluric
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2020, 02:39:29 am »
a belated but merry christmas to everyone- this year was frustrating, unrelenting in how tiring it was and i have to say without this game i would've enjoyed it significantly less.
while it's true the community shrank and we've watched many dedicated players take their leave for one reason or another, there is no greater gift that keeps on giving than that of those who've hung around, joined up and contributed.
with your presence, love for the game, willingness to learn how to create amazing addons and mods, the donation of time to host events and contests.. as someone who hasn't had as much time or energy to commit to attending or participating i at least want to extend my gratitude and tell you folks how impressed i am that the spirit of the game has been upheld with such care and dedication.
the amount of work from both people on and off the staff team is amazing. thank you all so much for looking after this game- it really has been a gift.
they say the world is endin'

well maybe it's about time!
don't ask about the yellow flower
see you, space cowboy..

Offline PlomeinGTTE

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2021, 06:08:23 am »
Happy new year and happy 10 year anniversary. Did y’all forget? Cause I didn’t!
I chosen horse on profile, but really I’m a Great Tusked Tridactyl Equid

~~ Płomeiń