Author Topic: Offline Feral Heart  (Read 2369 times)

SwankyElf

Offline Feral Heart
« on: February 21, 2021, 09:24:03 pm »
I have noticed that when you lose connection you can’t see anyone anymore but you can still move around the map. Which means your playing in the map offline. But you have to login to load the map although your not going to need internet connection to play offline after the map loads. I wish I didn’t have to login to do this.

https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=44939.0 I’m not the only user who wanted a offline mode.

People who are banned or don’t have a account or don’t have internet can at least still play alone. I know it sounds boring but I like being able to explore alone.

Offline ferimeX3

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
  • certified spoiler ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
    • View Profile
Re: Offline Feral Heart
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2021, 09:38:30 am »
Hey thats actually an interesting idea! It could also be great if you wanted to take screens in a public map without having other people in the back xD
~it takes grace to remain kind in cruel situations~

sig made by me!
>bio<

Offline BluuLeopard

• Leopard Of The Lost World - 2011 💙🌊✨
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
    • bluuleopard.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
    • bluuleopard.deviantart.com
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2021, 02:07:56 pm »
I agree with Ferime! This is actually a pretty good idea. Especially when sometimes you want to film a movie, without people running into the camera. x'D This would be a good way for people to still enjoy the game a bit more while it's offline.
Avatar - bluuleopard.deviantart.com
Profile Signature - Phobic-Art

Ironic

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2021, 03:22:59 pm »
Ok, I think this is a wonderful idea to contribute to the game. This would be a good way for people to enjoy the maps if they're new to the game. C:

SwankyElf

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2021, 08:53:21 pm »
I hope they add a offline mode where you don’t even have to login to play with all of the Feral Heart features offline.

Offline Telluric

• the future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary, it's time to do it now and do it loud, killjoys? make some noise!
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • -cue live studio audience groan
    • telluricdog
    • artelluric
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2021, 04:31:52 am »
hmm . could be an interesting way to test out maps with portals without giving people name spoilers and such... i'd likely utilize it every once in a blue moon..
they say the world is endin'

well maybe it's about time!
don't ask about the yellow flower
see you, space cowboy..