Author Topic: Types of Events  (Read 3559 times)

Offline Security

• FeralHeart Security
  • Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • MrSecurityGuy
    • View Profile
Types of Events
« on: May 17, 2021, 03:12:36 am »
summer is rolling around the corner which means many will be out of school to enjoy their days on a vacation, spending time with family or hiding in their rooms all summer. after a long day of school, its finally the end of school and your day of summer has begun. what would you do? what are you wanting to do? got nothing in mind?
I have a few things! lets make events! they are so much easier when a community of family and friends are involved so lets start getting you guys involved in our wild ideas. what i need from you guys is to share some event ideas YOU wanna see in the future and they might just happen <3
This will be a community thing to brainstorm some event ideas and we in FeralHeart Society will try our best to bring the ideas up to our wonderful PartyPlanners in our discord and get these ideas made into real events for you all!

AGAIN this is a community project to brainstorm event ideas you guys might have been wanting to see for a while, its all up to you guys and what you wish to see in the future of events.
I'll try my best to edit this post with your guys ideas so you all know you have been heard and have been listened to!

This is supposed to be fun and bring the community together <3 please be respect to each other and me being painfully slow at updating this list LMAO i promise, i'll do my best

EVENTS
Unofficial / Official RP day!
a parkour map and race track map
events based around national day holidays
A game night
Seasonal Parties
An official or unoffical 'advertisement' day
Cuddle Event[color]
Dance Party
ACTIVITES
Hide and seek, Preset competitions and screenshot competitions and movie nights
map making competitions
art competitions for the site banner (if the banner is brought back)
Watch videos the talented members of the community create
Tag games or get to know you games like Connection
Best Dressed
« Last Edit: May 18, 2021, 04:32:57 pm by Security »

Signature by MrsRoseHill
Pfp by Siggy

Offline BloodWinsAll

• G o d
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Feels like I'm going insane
    • Firesong-stormi
    • Firesong
    • View Profile
Re: Types of Events
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2021, 03:27:20 am »
First of all, this is an amazing idea! Thank you so much for posting a thread like this~

Secondly, I would really love to see an RP day type of event. Even if it's an unofficial one, I would love for a day to bring whatever character(s) you like into a map and just get a massive RP event going on, those were always so fun! It can be chill and also maybe groups could come in and sort of promote themselves by allowing others to RP with them for the day~

Other activities I know people enjoy based on events I run in my groups:

1. Hide and Seek - this is by far the most popular type of event we have. Sometimes we can get people online that wouldn't typically hop on just for a short round of hide and seek. It always ends up fun and we usually have a bit of a running tally for "best hiding spot"

2. Movie nights! Might be a bit more difficult to figure out, but I know movie nights were also very popular on FH for a long time.

3. Preset competitions and screenshot competitions are always fun little mini things you can do in an event. Getting people together to do prizes is also part of the fun. Recently, one of my groups had two artists collab on pieces for the prizes so it was just as much fun for the winners as it was for the artists.

Offline Security

• FeralHeart Security
  • Experienced Traveler
    • MrSecurityGuy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2021, 03:41:28 am »
First of all, this is an amazing idea! Thank you so much for posting a thread like this~

Secondly, I would really love to see an RP day type of event. Even if it's an unofficial one, I would love for a day to bring whatever character(s) you like into a map and just get a massive RP event going on, those were always so fun! It can be chill and also maybe groups could come in and sort of promote themselves by allowing others to RP with them for the day~

Other activities I know people enjoy based on events I run in my groups:

1. Hide and Seek - this is by far the most popular type of event we have. Sometimes we can get people online that wouldn't typically hop on just for a short round of hide and seek. It always ends up fun and we usually have a bit of a running tally for "best hiding spot"

2. Movie nights! Might be a bit more difficult to figure out, but I know movie nights were also very popular on FH for a long time.

3. Preset competitions and screenshot competitions are always fun little mini things you can do in an event. Getting people together to do prizes is also part of the fun. Recently, one of my groups had two artists collab on pieces for the prizes so it was just as much fun for the winners as it was for the artists.

the idea about posting this was brought up by Spicy in dms <3 i really love hearing your idea! it sounds like fun!! i'll make sure to note down the activities separate and keep them in mind when we start planning these events out! thank you for sharing!

Signature by MrsRoseHill
Pfp by Siggy

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2021, 04:18:09 am »
Would love if the official events such as the official RP Day, Summer parties, Halloween parties, competitions, etc. could make a return. Those events really brought the community together and I think they’d be good to bring back from the dead. Those events have always been very memorable and it might bring a little bit of excitement back to the game, so long as they’re consistent. Depends on the capabilities of the staffers though. If they don’t have the time to plan such things n get them up and running, then that’s understandable, but it’s just an idea. For now we could just stick to casual events such as movie nights as Blood said above me, as well as even games of Hide N Seek and the ancient tunnel game lol.

Offline Security

• FeralHeart Security
  • Experienced Traveler
    • MrSecurityGuy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2021, 04:24:36 am »
Would love if the official events such as the official RP Day, Summer parties, Halloween parties, competitions, etc. could make a return. Those events really brought the community together and I think they’d be good to bring back from the dead. Those events have always been very memorable and it might bring a little bit of excitement back to the game, so long as they’re consistent. Depends on the capabilities of the staffers though. If they don’t have the time to plan such things n get them up and running, then that’s understandable, but it’s just an idea. For now we could just stick to casual events such as movie nights as Blood said above me, as well as even games of Hide N Seek and the ancient tunnel game lol.
love the ideas! i'll see what we can do to make those happen <3 as for the competitions could you maybe explain a bit more in what your wanting so i can get a general idea to add to the activates list ^^
« Last Edit: May 17, 2021, 04:26:34 am by Security »

Signature by MrsRoseHill
Pfp by Siggy

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2021, 05:05:33 am »
love the ideas! i'll see what we can do to make those happen <3 as for the competitions could you maybe explain a bit more in what your wanting so i can get a general idea to add to the activates list ^^

Appreciate it.

Blood already mentioned the themed preset and screenshots competitions which used to occur back in the day; I think they’d be fun to bring back. There also used to be map making comps. It does depend on if multiple prize-givers can be found and if there’s enough participation though, but you never know until you try.

Offline Security

• FeralHeart Security
  • Experienced Traveler
    • MrSecurityGuy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2021, 05:09:20 am »

Appreciate it.

Blood already mentioned the themed preset and screenshots competitions which used to occur back in the day; I think they’d be fun to bring back. There also used to be map making comps. It does depend on if multiple prize-givers can be found and if there’s enough participation though, but you never know until you try.
sounds very interesting..i'll note map making competitions down! Definitely will see if we could try something like that

Signature by MrsRoseHill
Pfp by Siggy

Offline ferimeX3

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
  • certified spoiler ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2021, 07:39:34 am »
Awesome post Secur!!
I think the suggestions so far are really interesting! What if we brought back something similar to temple of dreams, like a parkour map and host a race with different prizes? I personally hate parkouring in FH, but maybe others may find it pretty fun xD
~it takes grace to remain kind in cruel situations~

sig made by me!
>bio<

Offline Security

• FeralHeart Security
  • Experienced Traveler
    • MrSecurityGuy
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2021, 12:11:27 pm »
Awesome post Secur!!
I think the suggestions so far are really interesting! What if we brought back something similar to temple of dreams, like a parkour map and host a race with different prizes? I personally hate parkouring in FH, but maybe others may find it pretty fun xD

dont worry i dont like it either! haha i do like that idea. some people do miss the parkour, great idea to bring some of it back. thanks for sharing!

Signature by MrsRoseHill
Pfp by Siggy

Offline forks

• tiny silverware enthusiast
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • icon by reudiart
    • soupforks
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2021, 01:00:13 pm »
i second all of the ideas mentioned above! especially a rp day - that would definitely bring the community together in the best way possible c:

i'd also love to see the holiday parties make a return whenever the staff are able to get those together. like sigyn said, they were very memorable and something the community always looked forward to. it would be wonderful to have them again!

on the topic of competitions - perhaps art competitions for the site banner, if the banner is brought back? it would be a wonderful way for people to showcase their talents and characters.

signature by g0thic_vibes1