Author Topic: Raging Embers  (Read 1741 times)

Offline Flamag

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Raging Embers
« on: May 26, 2021, 01:57:03 pm »
In the beginning, our planet was a cold lifeless rock. But that changed the moment the God and Goddess Came.

The God, named Solarus, and takes the form of a Male Lion with a firey Mane. He brung Light, Warmth, and Life to our Planet.

Art by Alex Griffithe(just design possibility, Hoping to make him some reference images and such when I have the time)

The Goddess, named Enterna, and takes the form of a 3 tailed Wolf with a pelt of Stars. She brung Water, Calmness, and beauty to our planet.
Art by KaypeaCreations(just design possibility, Hoping to make her some reference images and such when I have the time)

Together the God and Goddess created all types of creatures. But their was 2 that they made in their likeness.

Solaris created Lions and all Felines in his Image.
He then gave his children gifts(alibies/skills) in Strength, Courage, Bravery. Great skills in Leadership, Combat skills, and quick wittiness.

Enterna created Wolfs and all Canines in her Likeness
She then gave her children gifts and abilities far different from Solaris had given to his children. To her Children she gave skilled abilities in Healing(herbalism), Seeing into the Veil(Seer-like abilities aka telling the future and premonitions), and other abilities of this nature.

But this infuriated the Felines as they got no such abilities. So, they all banned together and decided they would create a Kingdom. This Kingdom would focus on their God, Solaris. However, they would ban any mention of Enterna in their religions texts as well as refer to her as a hateful Dark Goddess. As for the wolfs and canines, they would oppress them. Slowly Taking away the ability to use the gifts that Enterna gave them.
The wolfs being strong but not able to contend with the Felines strength and combat skills reluctantly submitted.

First, The Kingdom spread fear of the Goddess Enterna and shortly after Banned the worship of her. Branding the Wolfs and those that didn't give up these beliefs or practiced any form of abilities she had given as Witches. And their action with these wolfs and canines were swift. They would be given 1 chance to rebuke the Goddess and  give up the practices. If they did not they where killed.

Some wolfs and canines fled into the deep woods to hide. Those caught were killed.

Overtime more and more privileges' where taken from Wolfs and Canines.
They where banned from certain jobs. They where looked at Much different than they had been before. Healers, medics, those to help you spiritually. Merciful... helpful...
They where now seen as dangerous, tricksters, deceptive creatures...

Today, it is 6 generations passed sense The Kingdom of Solaris's creation. The King Donar is bent on creating worse means for the Wolfs and Canines.  And by this time many wolfs and Canines have forgotten the old ways.
But, as we all know even then in the darkest times... all it takes is a Spark to start a fire.

We go threw eras in the rp. Our Current Era is...
Raging Embers, "The Pathless Traveled"

This is a warning that this rp contains mistreatment of wolfs and canines and certain restrictions for them. This plot is about what can be done to work this type of issues as well as how to change them. The Plot changes and morphs to fit how the rp goes. So what is said and done has a huge factor in how this plays out as well as how long it takes to change these issues matters.

WE ARE....

Mature(Cursing, Blood, combat, minor gore)

Semi-Realistic(We will accept unrealistic colors but no neons and not anything to outlandish)

Semi-Lit

Plotted but also Member Driven

Detailed Lore

Long Term

Mapped(The old FH Maps)

Ranked

All Species allowed(Not just Canines and Felines, but no mythical creatures)

Dice roll Skill & Combat System(it is very simple and uses a dicebot on our discord server. Not its still being worked on)

Discord User- 📻 Radios-Static📻#6726
Quickest way to join is threw discord by joining the server or PMing me on their.

We hope to build a website for the group at some point. But not rn.
We do have requirements for wolfs though they are small ones

Ranks

We have most Ranks open right now. Any high level ranks you may have to interview for it though.

King of kingdom: Closed King Donar Rowan Blackthorn(Flamag)
Head Adviser(Private assassin):OPEN  {Feline}

WARRIORS/ASSASSINS/GUARDS

Leader of Guard: OPEN
Leader of Feline Warriors: OPEN
Leader of Canine Warriors: Closed    OwlFlight F CLW (Flamag)
Head Assassin: OPEN
Assassins: OPEN
High Ranking Warriors: OPEN
Warriors: OPEN

MEDICS
[ONLY FELINES CAN HAVE THIS RANK]

Head Medic: OPEN
Experienced Medics: OPEN
Medics: OPEN
Medics in Training: OPEN

HUNTERS

Lead Hunter: OPEN
Experienced Hunters: OPEN
Hunters: OPEN
Hunters In Training: OPEN

OTHER

Elders: OPEN

Pregnant Females: OPEN

Youth Sitters: OPEN

Youths: OPEN

You can post your applications below if you wish. But you can also PM me in game or Discord as well as joining the group. Just Know that higher Ranks May Require a interview.
Alternate Accounts: TheEarthSpirit
DA: TheEartSpiritsDen
Youtube: TheEarthSpirit

Offline cieruchan

• Forum Newcomer
  • Cake Cake KAKI
    • View Profile
Re: Raging Embers
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2021, 07:53:13 pm »
Good luck with this group, really the designs of both characters are very unique!
SonneDuskull or cieru.

Offline Flamag

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2021, 12:54:55 pm »
Good luck with this group, really the designs of both characters are very unique!

Thank you, Do aim to make presets for both of them for the group later on as well. I just wanna have a concrete design reference first. I Likely will edit this if I'm able and add the references in as well.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2021, 12:56:48 pm by Flamag »
Alternate Accounts: TheEarthSpirit
DA: TheEartSpiritsDen
Youtube: TheEarthSpirit

Offline Security

• FeralHeart Security
  • Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • MrSecurityGuy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2021, 07:19:29 pm »
hope your group goes well Flamag!

Signature by MrsRoseHill
Pfp by Siggy

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2021, 07:31:33 pm »
Ooh, how interesting! I wish the best of luck for your group. c:
not active here anymore ♡

Offline toonanimals317

• The Fandom Queen
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 48
  • What is grief, if not love persevering?
    • toonanimals317
    • randomnessandfandoms
    • Toonanimals
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2021, 08:03:01 pm »
Sounds interesting! I wish you luck with your group!

Other Accounts - ImTheHero, Wolfshadow317, & AgentWashington - Say hi!
Sig by CheetusPeepus on Tumblr, Profile Pic lines by AViciousFox on DeviantArt

My Presets!