Author Topic: can't login, even with the "play game" page  (Read 1271 times)

Offline YourBoiZeo

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
can't login, even with the "play game" page
« on: July 30, 2021, 05:50:15 pm »
i just created my account yesterday, and I read all about the "play game" screen, the new patch and tried it all. But when I try to log into the "play game" page it say done on the bottom left screen but stays at the same page, not opening a new one or loading up a new one. it looks like it reloads for a second but stays at the same screen. I've tried the removing proxies, deleting my history and cache, reloading, turning my Wi-Fi on and off and waited for a day. I was questioning if I was fully registered but I have no clue. Can someone possibly help me? thank you for your time and I hope I get a reply soon ^^

SpicyDirt

Re: can't login, even with the "play game" page
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2021, 12:58:01 am »
When it comes to the question of registered or not - the best way to find out is if you got the email and clicked on the verification link - which I assume you did as you are on the forums.

An alternative could be using a different browser - if you use Chrome either Edge or FireFox would be a good alternative - or using your phone to see if it lets you login to the play page on there.

Offline YourBoiZeo

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2021, 02:29:13 pm »
Okay thank you! Ill try those options and see if they work. Thank you for the help!

Offline YourBoiZeo

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2021, 03:37:53 pm »
little update! i tried using a different browser called water fox and it still didnt work for me, i tried on my phone and had no luck. when i log into it all it says is done and wont load the "keep this open to play the game" page that i have seen from other
Any other suggestions?

Offline YourBoiZeo

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2021, 03:58:00 pm »
another update made a new account and it worked! im deleting this one and using the other! YBZeo is the new one. Thank you for the help though! ^^

delores

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2021, 09:53:11 pm »
Try resetting your password. https://feral-heart.com/pwdreset/ Use 30 characters or less, and don't use any special characters. (Only use letters and numbers.)

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2021, 07:46:18 am »
Very glad it all worked out for you! I will be locking this since the issue is resolved~

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort