Author Topic: FH will always have a special place in my heart  (Read 2127 times)

Offline Unfoundedfern5

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
FH will always have a special place in my heart
« on: August 27, 2021, 05:02:58 am »
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post so any mods please correct me.
I am actually crying right now thinking about this game. I've made so many memories it's insane.
I made this account back in 2015, I was in the 3rd grade. It's now 2021 and I am a sophomore in high school.
Really crazy to think about! Everyday after school I'd hop on my laptop to play FH for hours, maybe even make those music videos.
From what I heard there's a project called "FeralHeart Unleashed", I'm very excited for that!
Hello, floofs!

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: FH will always have a special place in my heart
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2021, 05:08:05 am »
FH resides in the hearts of so many, and it means so much to me as well. I cannot believe this game has lasted a whole decade, and it tickles me pink to know it's still going x)

FU is not affiliated with us whatsoever, however. They are a separate game put together by different people.

We are currently in the process of slowly putting together an official update to the game. However per request of our server master, we cannot share any details about it at the moment. We are hoping to be able to share a couple things in the future however~

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline toonanimals317

• The Fandom Queen
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 48
  • What is grief, if not love persevering?
    • toonanimals317
    • randomnessandfandoms
    • Toonanimals
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2021, 05:20:45 am »
I know how you feel. I started playing this game way back in 2011, back then, I was only 12 (technically too young for the game, whoops LOL) and while I may of taken a break, I've returned. Now I'm 22, a college graduate, and considering the next steps of my life, yet I'm still here and always will keep coming back to this game. There's something that just constantly draws me back here, and I really think its a combination of the game itself being like no other, and the community drawing me back. All of my best online friends came from this game, and I wouldn't change that for the world!

Other Accounts - ImTheHero, Wolfshadow317, & AgentWashington - Say hi!
Sig by CheetusPeepus on Tumblr, Profile Pic lines by AViciousFox on DeviantArt

My Presets!

Offline Nephrite

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • nephriite
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2021, 03:25:19 am »
I feel the same way!! I'm not super active these days, life has really got me busy; but I joined back in 2011/12 and it holds a fond place in my heart as well! I love thinking back and remembering some of the old stuff I used to do on the game.

Offline danysaurus

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • hamburg
    • danysaurus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2021, 11:02:45 am »
We're still here!
to be added

wolfdog01

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2021, 07:25:28 pm »
Can't forget the game that got me into rping almost 10 years ago and the game where I created my fursona. I still rp today and I have a lot of love for my fursona. Couldn't have done it without this game, not matter what happens to it.

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2021, 10:08:55 pm »
Same here bro.

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline KDboiz

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • È̜̩G̼̬̙̱̪̥G̸ ̡͕̠̪S̹̟͖͎̲̳͇A͖̗̻̦N͘D̸̲͚̝̙̻W̳̪̝͇̝ͅI̗̮
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2021, 10:43:09 am »
Been feeling this a lot lately, the closer I get to becoming 21 the more I think back on the memories I have made on this game.

While it is a lot more quieter nowadays, I will always find great joy in just chilling out in game. I came back again recently after the theme came on in my playlist.

Its a very important game to me and was an integral part of my childhood and early teen years, its where I first got into RP and where I met a lot of my friends. Nothing can ever replace FH for me.
your heart is a muscle the size of your fist.

Online LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2021, 10:30:17 am »
It's lovely to hear how much you cherish the game and its community. FH holds a special place in many of our hearts, including mine. I was a junior in high school when I joined. 10 years later and I'm still here, although now much older lol. Time flies, but the memories and friends I've made here will never be forgotten or replaced. <3