Author Topic: It's been years. Any markings or items pack I need to download?  (Read 1151 times)

Offline daechwita

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
It's been years. Any markings or items pack I need to download?
« on: September 20, 2021, 08:01:37 pm »
The last time I've been on this game was like 2018 I think, and I was about to start my sophomore year of high school. Now I'm a sophomore in college lol. Time sure does fly. Ngl, I came back because I missed this game and I wanted to visit it again, but I know that some changes have been made. In like the 2015-2018, I know that everyone had to download the same markings and items pack off of DeviantArt so there were no marshmellow characters. Can anyone remind me what they were so I can download? Or, should I download any packs at all?

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: It's been years. Any markings or items pack I need to download?
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2021, 10:23:56 pm »
I'm going to go ahead and move this over to the Game Help board as it fits better there~

People still use the same legendary items and markings, yup~ Here's a link to them both together in a download: Linkie

Also, welcome back to FeralHeart, excited to see you around!

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline danysaurus

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • hamburg
    • danysaurus
    • View Profile
Re: It's been years. Any markings or items pack I need to download?
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2021, 12:23:57 pm »
You technically don't need any extra downloads, however, if you want to see most people's characters properly, legendary items and markings is enough. Everything else is optional. Lucky for you, most people don't make custom items for their characters. Teehee.

Ame has linked the two I have mentioned
to be added