Author Topic: custom items and markings help?  (Read 1083 times)

Offline lihua

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • dwayne johnson dwayne johnson
    • View Profile
custom items and markings help?
« on: December 25, 2021, 07:53:13 pm »
heya, sorry if this isn't the correct board to post this in ^^

i just managed to get the patched game to start working and tried downloading the legendary markings and items, but it just broke my game (it doesn't open). is there any way to fix this, or at least get rid of the old files i overwrote? i'd really like to see all of my old characters lole.

he/him

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: custom items and markings help?
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2021, 03:23:52 am »
Hello! Nope, you are perfectly fine =)

If you want an easy restart, here's a link to a thread that has a vanilla download of FH with the new .exe already installed: Linkie There are two download options; Mediafire and google drive. They are both exactly the same, however they both are there so you can choose whichever you prefer downloading from. After downloading either, all you gotta do is extract the folder from the zip and v'wallah!

After that, here's a link to my Legendary Markings and Items bundle: Linkie There are two download options just as before. Both exactly the same. All you have to do after downloading it is extract the FeralHeart folder within the zip and put it wherever you put the new FeralHeart folder you just downloaded. After that, it'll ask if you want to replace some things. Click yes and everything will install itself.

If you have any issues please let me know! I hope this helps =)

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline lihua

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • dwayne johnson dwayne johnson
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2021, 04:47:05 am »

Hello! Nope, you are perfectly fine =)

^^

ahh tysm ssjisi i must have misunderstood the instructions a little (or it might work a bit differently on macbook ?). i've got it working now though, tytyty o7

he/him

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2021, 06:59:18 am »
Aye glad you got it working! Welcome~ Yeah I don't have a mac, what I explained was for windows xD regardless, I'm happy for you figured it out =)

I'll be locking this now since the issue is resolved~

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort