Author Topic: New playable species suggestion?  (Read 2690 times)

Offline NicNac

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • The Newer account of the user Pickles82
    • GORE-GEN
    • NicNacPW
    • View Profile
New playable species suggestion?
« on: November 14, 2019, 04:43:30 pm »
Ill be the one to say it. Dragons. I really dont care whether they are small or big, maybe it can be more adjustable to whatever is easier but dragons.

I think maybe some of the customizale options could be legs? You can choose to have 2, 4, or 6 legs? Perhaps eventually no legs?

I remember when dragon roleplays were super popular and I miss that. We have the dragon ears option, the thick tail, and even wings now so why not dragons?

I think that would entice a lot more people to join the game too! There is a HUGE community of httyd fans (Im one of them)
Perhaps even have the ability to have horns and tufts as well?

I know we just got the source code back and I know its not easy adding things but I remember back when Arokai was planning on adding dragons and I was soooo stoked.

I think Feralheart should tackle their dragon love again ❤❤

But go off

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
Re: New playable species suggestion?
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2019, 05:02:56 pm »
Oh you’re not alone, I’ve even suggested it before on another game suggestions thread :)
Reptiles, because there are all kinds of animals and fantasy creatures that reptiles could disguise as, just like some people use canines to make horse characters, a reptile can vary tons of character species! The reptile model could be used to make a dragon, snake, crocodile, dinosaur, or even just cute small lizards! On top of that, its skin material that makes it unique from the two other species opens a door to a whole other side of creativity for people to possess, because on default its skin are textured as scales, and not pelt :)
If you want, you can find the thread about it here: Link

On the other hand, I’m all in for these ideas! <3
doing what i feel like

BirdieBeep

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2019, 09:26:24 pm »
Dragons would be a cool addition, I can imagine people running around as them more. It would probably diversify the game more if that were the case.
But me personally, my inner 6 year old wants to play a horse and to be capable of tramping people

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2019, 10:32:25 pm »
I actually wanted lizards for the very reason of all the possibilities too, despite my love for birbs.

Dragons would be awesome, even if I haven't watch all of HTTYD, or RP(ed) them often. It'd open a lot more doors I believe, so I'd love to see them eventually.

Offline Valar.Morghulis

• “Sometimes before we can usher in the new, the old must be put to rest.“
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 115
  • The many-faced God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2019, 01:53:49 pm »
I’d love to have dragon models in the game! Especially since my main character is a dragon! Although, dragons come in many different species, different head shapes, different wings and bodies. I’d love if we had options to change the muzzle of the dragon and tails, add accessories only for dragon models etc..

https://linktr.ee/Obsxura
Profile by Cittrus-fruit | Signature by Mistrel-Fox

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2019, 07:52:41 pm »
it'd be quite interesting to see dragons added but I dont really see it happening. Perhaps a more beast like
head and tail with remodeled wings would suffice? I dunno. ~scoots over to the devs

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2019, 08:27:27 pm »
I personally quite like the way people already create dragons in the game! (feline with dragon like ears and tail)
It really adds some originality to it and they look quite cool with presets added, with the dragon textures 'n stuff! In my opinion nothing needs changing other than more feature options, like Morqque said

Avatar by byambyy | Signature by rykerclawss

Offline lihua

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • dwayne johnson dwayne johnson
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2019, 11:38:42 am »
Unfortunately I doubt we'll be seeing any new species, but I'm sure we could see some dragon-like features like wings and tails? Nonetheless, dragons would be cool! For now we can just use what we've got ;,p Sometimes you just gotta be a bit creative.

he/him