Author Topic: Never a Dull Moment  (Read 2306 times)

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
Never a Dull Moment
« on: January 16, 2019, 02:40:07 am »
Back in the old days of Feral Heart, members were more active, more social, and a little more chaotic at times. Do you remember the days when...

-You'd be sitting in a random place on a popular map, and suddenly a lone player would come up to you and say, "Kills you no miss!"?
-Warrior Cat roleplays all over Fluorite Plains. Most would be fighting over "territories" and clan spots?
-Powerplayers and godmodders everywhere?
-People looking for mates?
-People looking for pups/kits/cubs?
-Exotic animal roleplays in Bonfire Island?
-Players arguing, "You stole my character!" "You stole my name!"?
-Roleplayers up on the pride rock of Bonfire with names like "Simba Official" "the real Nala" "Offical Kovu"?
-Roleplays being interrupted when another clan/pride/pack came over to your roleplay spot to start a random roleplay fight?

Never a dull moment in the game, right?
There was always something happening, whether it was a good thing, bad thing, or a bit of an annoyance. Back in those days there were more players online, therefore things could be more chaotic!

Is it strange that I miss that? Is it strange that I kind of miss those moments that were a little chaotic and not so dull? I feel like the community has been a little too quiet lately. Could it be that there's fewer players? Maybe those who would start some drama have learned and moved on? Could it be that newer players are a little shy? Nowadays everything just seems so dull. Maybe it's just me, I don't know. I would be more active in the game if there was more going on like there used to be.

What is your thought on this? Do you miss those days where there was never a dull moment?
Inactive

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
Re: Never a Dull Moment
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2019, 03:00:30 am »
hearing all these things gives me nostagia omg. my favorites were the strange conversations in the chats especially late at night, until it got too far. x.x

i don't think it's strange to miss those things at all! honestly i kind of do. it all died down as players got older and started being strict about their rps. i find it a good and bad thing imo.

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2019, 03:04:00 am »
Oh yeah, I definitely miss it. It makes the rare sightings of people like that all the more sweeter though. However, I would love it if FeralHeart was sparked a bit more again. But really no idea what we could do to bring those days back.

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2019, 03:12:51 am »
i definitely miss those days, but a lot of those people have kinda just

grown up and moved on, i guess.

not really sure if there's a way to bring it back. but if there was i definitely... hope it would be pursued.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2019, 03:50:41 am »
Oh this thread brings me back. No it’s not strange at all that you miss the chaos, I miss it just as much. There was always so much going on back then. There are some funny moments still but it’s never quite been the way it used to be. Indeed many have come and gone, and those of us oldies who still stick around just reminisce and miss it all. Things have most certainly changed from those times just as the game has changed a lot too  :-\

Reading through this thread and thinking back made me smile at least... even if a lot of it has been pretty bitter sweet now of days <3 I do have hope that if certain things were improved upon and the community was listened to more that things could get better though. I still look forward to more positive memories here. Thanks for sharing these Lady <3

wolfdog01

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2019, 08:44:53 am »
I will raise my hand to the memories! I made a lot of friends in Sky's Rim and Bonfire, it was amazing back then with all of the chaos going on in chat, mainly Bonfire with the horse and human rps, some TLK of course, and an endless amount of centers including mate centers, fast food centers, and dancing centers. Maybe one day we can get back to those days of loud anxiety inducing maps lol I would honestly love that.

Offline Notorious.

• Cinnamon Roll
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
  • Noto for short
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2019, 01:43:10 pm »
Ah, this really does put a smile on my face :' )

Honestly I miss the old days as well. I dunno, it was just so fun when these things happened back then. Bonfire was definitely crazy and that was basically where I was at for the majority of my time until I explored Fluorite Plains a tad. It would be pretty neat to see a couple of these things happen again.

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2019, 09:58:24 pm »
Yes I certainly do. I remember when I joined, South Pole was the first map I entered after I spawned in Lonely Cave. I remember seeing like 8 fluffs flying around the air in a flock (I think it was still popular back then, those graceful wings), and I wanted to do the same so bad so I was just jumping and tried every letter on the keyboard (not even asking for help) until 2 or 3 of them in the chat said something like "press e" :)
(and yes my first character were equipped with angel wings)
« Last Edit: January 16, 2019, 10:00:50 pm by Ellen11v »
doing what i feel like

Offline Kahbloom

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 45
  • Happy Camper
    • Kahbloom
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2019, 10:00:47 pm »
aaahhh, the nostalgia...

I remember there was ALWAYS drama in the Warrior Cat RPs I used to hang out in.
@_@ It used to drive me crazy. but I loved it at the same time, haha.

I agree with you about things feeling a little dull lately... think it's just that everyone's matured & either moved on or learned from their mistakes. I like that people seem to be fighting less & what-not, but... it does make me sad when I come in-game to see a bunch of people just obviously tabbed out. ):
Please say hello if you see me in-game!
kahbloom.deviantart.com

Offline DancingFlames

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • "Don't forget, I'm with you in the dark."
    • https://www.deviantart.com/cyber
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2019, 07:19:35 am »
I've definitely noticed that things have been more quiet recently. It's not bad at all to miss those days, to be honest I really miss them too. Things may have been a little chaotic back then, but atleast there was always something happening.
"You really do remember me this time? I'm so flattered!
---