FeralHeart Creations > Art Gallery

Howl's Junk.

(1/1)

howl:
My dA is here.
I dont do digital commissions.
I do traditional commissions for dA points.
I know a great kid doing digital commissions, she's here.
Oh, and here's my crap. (:

This is a picture I made in my Graphic Design class when I wasn't feeling too well, and the teacher wasnt paying too much attention. It took half an hour, and I wouldn't mind doing it again, as it was very fun to make. (: Obviously, since this took half an hour, it isn't the best thing i've ever done. But who cares, really?

Process; Draw, in pencil, the sketch. --> cut it out. --> grab another piece of plain paper and grab some markers. --> Get the cut out sketch, and with a black marker, draw over the lines that you've made in your sketch with the finer tip. Careful not to smudge. --> Colour the sketch in orange, getting the paint-stripe effect by quickly moving the marker and making it bleed. --> While you're letting that dry, grab your plain sheet of paper and draw -- with seperate markers, obviously. -- a rainbow on the back! Colours are always fun. --> Draw a black border around the rainbow. --> Your picture should be dry now, pick it up and glue the back of it, careful not to get any glue on your rainbow background. --> Glue it to your rainbow background and wait for it to dry. --> Tadaaah! Lovely picture for yourself. (:

Avani:
Awesome :D :D
Love your art :3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version