Author Topic: Information Thread Regarding Server Inactivity And Recent Events  (Read 100641 times)

Offline Dove09988

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • *sigh*
    • PastelxGhost
    • View Profile
Re: Information Thread Regarding Server Inactivity And Recent Events
« Reply #220 on: February 20, 2016, 02:43:24 am »
Hey, uh, not sure if this should go here but, the server is not working. I keep getting on fluorite (Sorry for spelling) and there is no one there. When I try getting to any other map it logs me off or disconnects me. I'm not sure if this is just my game or the server went down.

It could be a bad internet connection because the server is currently online on my end. Maybe you should try going to less crowded maps for the lag might slow it down to where the game would stop working at the time.
Also, if you need any further help, try making your own help thread so that way people can see the post much easier ^^''
Final Thing: When you log into the login tab, make sure you have the browser and that page opened the entire time. Don't minimize it.

Thank you so much c:
~bloop~

ZearTheAkumian

« Reply #221 on: February 22, 2016, 10:17:57 pm »
Hey, uh, not sure if this should go here but, the server is not working. I keep getting on fluorite (Sorry for spelling) and there is no one there. When I try getting to any other map it logs me off or disconnects me. I'm not sure if this is just my game or the server went down.

Best taken to the Game Help section of the forums.

Offline oscenavis

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: March 02, 2016, 08:55:02 pm »
I don't mean to be unappreciative of the security updates and the hard work that FH staff put into keeping the game alive after so many years, but if you can go through the trouble to install a Login page that works directly with the game's .exe file, why not just remove it and encrypt the databases themselves?  It would cost less hassle, and there'd actually be more members online.

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: March 02, 2016, 09:01:50 pm »
I don't mean to be unappreciative of the security updates and the hard work that FH staff put into keeping the game alive after so many years, but if you can go through the trouble to install a Login page that works directly with the game's .exe file, why not just remove it and encrypt the databases themselves?  It would cost less hassle, and there'd actually be more members online.

Some things are easier said then done. At least the staff could do what they can since the creator left and with that, the source code as well for the game, Raz especially. All we can do is be lenient as well being patient while the issue continues to be worked out little by little. The whole situation is probably a bit of a hassle and although some methods don't work for some at least it works for the rest that do enjoy the game. ~
Not really sure if this belongs in a thread or not , but if you any other concerns about how the game is run, then you're welcomed to send a PM to one of the staff members , I'm sure they can shed some light to the situation better than I can.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 09:12:55 pm by Hakumi »

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7