Author Topic: How to Put Custom Maps in Your FeralHeart Game! (With Video)  (Read 8492 times)

Offline Blackeme99

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • My Avatar is My FeralHeart Character Shaden :3
    • View Profile
    • Canines
Hello, I see a few people asking how to download custom maps. So i'm going to tell everyone how! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfWQLasfctk

Or, If you can't view videos or something, Here are the steps:

First, You have to download the map. So for example if you found the map through a topic, You click the link in it and then you will be directed to a page. Then you click "Download".

Then a thing will appear and it'll have text on it. After the thing that says "__ Seconds left" Has gone, Click on the map. After that, There will be a few file things.

Now you have to right click all of them and click "Extract to the specified folder" And then click The thing that says "_________(C:)". Then you click "FeralHeart", Then "Exports".

Then next time you open FeralHeart the portal to the map should be somewhere in Cape of Distant Worlds.

How to get to cape of distant worlds: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=33284.0

In the game, My username is Blackeme99.

Offline LihoMinaa

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: How to Put Custom Maps in Your FeralHeart Game! (With Video)
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2017, 03:59:38 am »
Funny, I did every single step, yet I don't have access to any of my downloaded worlds, please explain to me why this is so, because I really want access to these worlds and I'd hate to have to delete any of them.

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
Re: How to Put Custom Maps in Your FeralHeart Game! (With Video)
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2017, 04:15:45 am »
Funny, I did every single step, yet I don't have access to any of my downloaded worlds, please explain to me why this is so, because I really want access to these worlds and I'd hate to have to delete any of them.

This thread is from 2013 and the user who created the thread is no longer active. Please try to watch for what date the last reply was posted on before posting.

However, I would direct yourself to the Game Help board. Post a topic there and thoroughly explain the problem you are having. We'd all be happy to help ^^
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.