Author Topic: Users you looked up to?  (Read 13233 times)

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
Re: Users you looked up to?
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2016, 12:29:26 am »
In-game it was HellCat. I dunno who they are and I don't even think that they're active on the game anymore. They always had the coolest characters, to me. Even though half the things they'd talk about would be over my head and off to naive world, I thought they were awesome and I wanted to be like that. I did make a character similar and not-so similar to theirs (same markings, just different colors). That is when I began to appreciate character colors and design, thus came a wave of awesome characters (at least to me and my friends). I am trying to revive some of them and turn them into adoptable for other people to cherish. Anyway, off to the tangents we go!~

Hmm, on the forums it'd have to be Tigg and Delay. Tigg, for one, she's an awesome mesher and all-round magnificent creator of sorts. I attempted making meshes, but that failed. Though it was worth a try, and I'm sure I will try it again someday. Delay inspired me to make my own FH creations, such as GUIs, presets, and markings (I only do personal markings). Also, anyone who was older than me and British ... I looked up to them, mostly because I was a Euro-fanatic back then. I loved British accents, lol. It nothing to do with 1D, I can tell you that. I just loved the British culture as a whole, haha. Ohh, I keep going into tangents. I better stop here.
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2016, 12:53:12 am »
Ah yes, my idols. There were a pleasant few I adored and longed to be akin to, such as the Staff team at the time, #2Fab4U, and members such as Delija and Kiaz who were really experienced and seemed... perfect community members in my eyes. There's probably a few more, but that was years ago and there's no need for me to have a nostalgia attack ahaha.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline Drunk

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • The Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2016, 09:15:28 am »
Pretty much anyone who joined any of my groups. On a different account I really looked up to Raksha. She was very laid back and very helpful and treated me like a friend.

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2016, 02:41:59 pm »
Ah, I'd say Vespian (Creux)! She'd never admit it, but she's incredibly humble, generous and kind. I miss her.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2021, 01:11:10 pm by Insoholic »

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2016, 05:57:27 pm »
One of the first people I really remember looking up to (and still do) was Lord Suragaha. Sura was always one of those people who really had everyone's best interest at heart and put about five times as much effort as you could possibly imagine. She has such a fun and beautiful personality, and I admired how she would face difficult situations head-on, even if she ended up taking the heat for things that weren't even her fault but helped better the people around her. Sura was always so friendly and polite, and I felt very welcomed by her presence.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Alphabet

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2016, 02:56:16 am »
Slycan, Nala91, and Vespian. I don't have much to say, but they stood out to me and I looked up to them. Still do.

I don't remember how long Slycan and Nala91 were part of the FH community, but I remember seeing them a lot way back on the original IT.

I also feel like mentioning Drekentai, but I haven't seen them since the original IT. I looked up to them as a mesher.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 03:03:08 am by Alphabet »

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2019, 07:47:00 am »
Bumpidy bump-

Bumping this topic because, well... I'm curious myself =)

Who do you look up to? Weather they've taken their leave from FeralHeart, or are still around and kickin', who's been that one that pushed you to aspire to do the best you?

I've met a lot of players in my time here, and a lot of them I've looked to. But some in particular pushed me to work harder with certain things.
These members are LordSuragaha, Warriorstrike, and Baltorealms.

Baltorealms, or Balto, even though he's long gone and doesn't play anymore, I looked up to him because of the determination and dedication he had towards what he did. Always at every turn he was pushing to do things and to get things done. It was an honor meeting him and running with him in his group. As well as all the friends I made during that time <3 NightRaid for life.

Warriorstrike, or Nynx, for how calm and informative she always is towards the community. Though I'm sure she's had those moments where she's ran around like a chicken with it's head cut off, she never fails to give off a warm welcoming smile towards whoever she's faced with.

LordSuragaha, or Sura, to me has always just been this person who you just know cares about this game and all of it's community. I look up to her because of how dedicated she is to her staff partners, all of FeralHeart's community, and FeralHeart as a whole. I'm sure she's had to make some pretty hard decisions in the past, but that hasn't stopped her from helping this place in any way she can.

I personally wanna thank all of you for pushing me to try my best <3

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Online Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2019, 08:26:42 am »
Thanks for bumping this Ame :3 Seems like an interesting topic indeed.

I certainly looked up to Redlinelies and still do. He’s made some funny videos with the community, he helped me up when I was down (when I lost my old cat, he was there.) heck I even still have a character in game from 2013 where I mentioned him and thanked him for his actions..
His personality is also outstanding. I find him incredibly patient, mature, and overall genuinely nice. It’s been a real privilige to have known him back then.
Thank you once again, Red.
Also I watch your livestreams some times :)
doing what i feel like

Online LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2019, 09:52:39 am »
Ever since I joined, I've always looked up to Tearless/TearlessRain. Her art and FH creations are absolutely breathtaking. She's also a super sweet person to talk to, I miss her presence around here. I also really like Delay's art and mods, she's made some amazing stuff for FH. <3

PocketMutt

« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2019, 01:55:22 pm »
Great topic !
I'm fortunate to be in contact on some level with loads of people I have looked up to over the years. There's also a lot of new faces I have met who I might not have known of before but now I hold them in such high regards. Most recently AlphaEclipse, who continuously floors me by their dedication and just who they are as a person.
I've also admired ZombieKitteh for a while now but have never had the chance to talk with them. I can tell a lot of consideration goes into the things they do.