Author Topic: Bawfle's Goodies  (Read 14415 times)

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
Re: Bawfle's Goodies
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2018, 11:01:05 am »
The general simplicity of the layout is really great. Really well done with this thread, you've done an amazing job.
I am looking forward to seeing more of your work! +floof
« Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 11:39:51 am by Moontwist »

Signature art by Kynvuu

LonesomeRider

« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2018, 03:03:32 pm »
These are amazing! Decided to try the ring of fire portal and Sagittarius constellation~

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2018, 12:46:22 pm »
All this feedback is incredible, I can't thank you all enough! It also really warms my heart to see a handful of you using certain creations in your game already, and approaching me in-game to share with me your excitement about them too! It's an incredible feeling. I have a lot of things to get done before I'm ready to start on my map pack, mainly re-texturing so I can decorate the maps more to my taste, but here's what has been added since you saw the thread last:

Player Presets (portfolio previews)
Moon Mods (now downloadable)
Pointer Mods (now downloadable)

I'll be working on other sky mods, some interfaces, podiums, and possibly some emotes on college days this upcoming week or so! If there's anything you'd like to see, then you're welcome to make suggestions, as long as they're not personal suggestions and something a varied group of players would enjoy!
« Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 01:23:06 pm by Bawfle »

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2018, 06:52:48 pm »
Gosh, these additions are so beautiful! I'm so happy to see you building on this and I am looking forward to those re-textures girl! I hope to see many more wonderful creations here soon. <3
not active here anymore ♡

Flurr

« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2018, 07:10:51 pm »
The new ones are completely stunning! I love their colors and its just awesome what you are doing! I know hard work is put in this thread, and hard work pays off, right? Anyways, I will be using these! You are more than amazing at this, Bawfle! c:

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2018, 04:34:14 am »
I-I... I-I'm, just... uh... just, gonna, yoink... that, very pretty portal........
>.>
<.<
So pretty....

OH my gosh, these are all so amazing! Outstanding work! Thank you so much for sharing!!

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2018, 01:42:05 am »
Thanks so much you guys, that's so sweet of you!

Also, in other news! I'm looking for BETA TESTERS to join a discord server built to help out with the Beta Testing side of things in terms of communication for my Public Map Pack Project. No necessary experience needed, the only thing that is required is that you must be an active user in-game and on Discord. It completely doesn't matter if you're an experienced map maker, or just a novice. I need and want Beta Testers around as I'm building and designing these maps!

If you're interested in helping out, please send a PM my way so you can be sent an invite privately!
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 04:52:57 pm by Bawfle »

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2018, 02:16:55 am »
Oooh, I must wish you luck with your map project, Bawfle!
I would help out, but I am struggling to work on my own maps. ;   -    ;
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Flurr

« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2018, 02:20:20 am »
I wish you good luck on your project! I would love to help during the project but unfortunately I also struggle with maps and I get a bit confused and I'm a newbie to them. Sorry :c But I wish you luck on your project! I bet it will be fun and great, it's a good idea!~ ♡

Offline Bawfle

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2018, 02:32:56 am »
Honestly, it's completely fine if you guys are novices! Even if you can only give a bit of input, it's always welcomed. Give as much or as little help as you want/can. It's not something you need to be seriously be committed to!

But thank you for your wishes, and you're more than welcome to contact me if you find or have a change of heart about it!