Author Topic: Lots of Members Leaving  (Read 10512 times)

Offline Dentrimental

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • "Promise me we'll always be there for eachother."
    • View Profile
Re: Lots of Members Leaving
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2021, 02:14:28 pm »
its a shame for me. i remember after a break i wanted to check FHU again, but there was login errors all the time. then after that i quit feral heart. i dont think ill be on it for a few years or so.. :/
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Thank you for gracing me with your presence!

Offline Dentrimental

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • "Promise me we'll always be there for eachother."
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2021, 02:15:17 pm »
its a shame for me. i remember after a break i wanted to check FHU again, but there was login errors all the time. then after that i quit feral heart. i dont think ill be on it for a few years or so.. :/
basically, i quit both FHU and FH. i may come on when some new things come up.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Thank you for gracing me with your presence!

Offline BluuLeopard

• Leopard Of The Lost World - 2011 💙🌊✨
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
    • bluuleopard.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2021, 02:28:37 pm »
It is quite devastating to see this many people leave FeralHeart behind. If there was a way to implement the older maps into the game, separate from the others, I think people would love that. Downloading the maps individually is another thing, not all know how to get through the trouble of setting up downloaded maps, and thus whenever I go to visit it's always empty. If I'm in luck, I'll stumble upon a person or two.

But, new or old FeralHeart, it's still the same game I fell in love with when I was a little kid. I wouldn't want to give up so quickly on something I love. Though, maybe one day, everything will change. Maybe we'll get our members back and grow into a big, friendly community we once were.
Avatar - bluuleopard.deviantart.com
Profile Signature - Phobic-Art

Offline ferimeX3

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
  • certified spoiler ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2021, 03:20:49 pm »
It is quite devastating to see this many people leave FeralHeart behind. If there was a way to implement the older maps into the game, separate from the others, I think people would love that. Downloading the maps individually is another thing, not all know how to get through the trouble of setting up downloaded maps, and thus whenever I go to visit it's always empty. If I'm in luck, I'll stumble upon a person or two.

But, new or old FeralHeart, it's still the same game I fell in love with when I was a little kid. I wouldn't want to give up so quickly on something I love. Though, maybe one day, everything will change. Maybe we'll get our members back and grow into a big, friendly community we once were.

Totally agree Bluu! I really hope so too
~it takes grace to remain kind in cruel situations~

sig made by me!
>bio<

Offline DylanCheetah

• The Ice Prince
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • Stand up for what is right!
    • DylanCheetah
    • channel/UCqd67NThdXJwpXimwYb3kaQ
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2021, 04:35:01 pm »
It will take more than simply reintroducing old maps to restore this game. Some have simply grown bored due to lack of new content tbh. Every game needs balance and without proper balance things will decline until something brings it all back into balance.

Offline Adelphotes

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Bad to the Bone
    • -
    • -
    • -
    • -
    • -
    • View Profile
    • Bad to the Bone
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2021, 05:39:12 pm »
Not just 'recent events', but a lot of events that have happened over the years as a whole.
For me, I didn't fully acknowledge the issues with FeralHeart until the 2016 Update (if there were any before/up until this point).
Like DylanCheetah said, it is definitely going to take a lot more than simply restoring the old maps to bring back the nostalgia FH once offered. Old content that was so heavily enjoyed has been removed and the new content that was released just doesn't benefit the desires of... well, the majority of the community. This reaction couldn't have been predicted by those who worked heavily on the 2016 Update and kudos to them for their efforts, but I do think there should have been a quicker response to solving the obvious issue(s) in loss of members & overall interest in this game from the Staff. Although I do want to say I am aware of the delay due to ongoing problems with Razmirz as he seems to halt everything. I guess that also explains the exeunt of our Admin and others...

I won't mention drama. That's an obvious one.

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2021, 06:50:52 pm »
the game, FeralHeart, is dying. and has been "dying" for years. perhaps it's been a zombie.

be honest. independent 3d animal chatrooms are a dying breed and no one will take our places. all the kids moved to roblox. there's a bunch of IT/FH copies on there and they are incredibly popular. no one wants to download an independent game with a niche community and a lot of dirt behind it anymore. furry drama does a lot to a community and no one likes to say so.

Whenever I usually go to FHU everyone seems to be AFK. Falling asleep on your keyboard seems to be more common there.
pfffffffff. PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF- BAHAHHAHAHHA
that just happened to me litterly rn. this entire heccing server in flourite was afk. NO ONE was actually playing-
kinda sad no one treats the game like a game- ;w;
i've literally heard the same things about oFH

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2021, 07:16:50 pm »
If there was a way to implement the older maps into the game,-

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline BluuLeopard

• Leopard Of The Lost World - 2011 💙🌊✨
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2021, 12:20:33 am »
If there was a way to implement the older maps into the game,-

LOL AME! Why you gotta tease us like that. XDD
Avatar - bluuleopard.deviantart.com
Profile Signature - Phobic-Art

Offline PlomeinGTTE

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2021, 05:22:38 pm »
the game, FeralHeart, is dying. and has been "dying" for years. perhaps it's been a zombie.

be honest. independent 3d animal chatrooms are a dying breed and no one will take our places. all the kids moved to roblox. there's a bunch of IT/FH copies on there and they are incredibly popular. no one wants to download an independent game with a niche community and a lot of dirt behind it anymore. furry drama does a lot to a community and no one likes to say so.

Ugh ;; don’t say that. The truth legit hurts, but this one hurts the most!
I chosen horse on profile, but really I’m a Great Tusked Tridactyl Equid

~~ Płomeiń