Community > Leaving

It cuts deep

(1/1)

BlackSunset:
Hello..i wouldn't have thinked about ever writting a message here but i'm sadly leaving for a long period of time to clear my mind from everything.

Sadly i'm moving to a different country to earn more money because it's hard for me to wake up and my family members treating me like -removed by moderator- and that i'm not good enough with what i'm usually getting. I simply don't have the time anymore..no more friends..i come around and it feels empty and the last friendship that i had in this game was a disaster that lead me being defeated and -removed by moderator-.
I really love this game and hopefully in the future it will grow cause i tried multiple things from trying to bring people and streaming it on twitch.
So farewell for now.

toonanimals317:
It's always sad to see people leave. I'm sorry you're going through so much and I hope things get better for you soon! Farewell, and good luck out there.

LadySigyn:
I'm sorry you have to leave us. I wish you the very best with whatever comes your way. Take care.

Ame88:
It's very sad to see you go, however I respect your decision. I hope you stay well out there, and take care!

DylanCheetah:
Farewell. Hopefully your situation will improve soon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version