Poll

Should registration be open 24/7

Yes!
8 (100%)
No.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: Why is registration closed when we have barely any players?  (Read 1667 times)

Offline Flufflemonster

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Why is registration closed when we have barely any players?
« on: March 24, 2023, 07:40:30 pm »
Self-explanatory. We are wondering why nobody is playing, yet there are 360+ people currently viewing the forums with no way to register unless they wait for a small window every day.

We don't have hundreds of players playing the game and lagging the servers so there is no need to limit the traffic by keeping registration closed. Just open up registration 24/7 again so we can have a decent, stable playerbase again.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2023, 07:50:16 pm by Flufflemonster »

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: Why is registration closed when we have barely any players?
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2023, 05:14:45 am »
Registration is currently and has been open 24/7 for quiet awhile now ^- ^

Right now the game lacks a lot of needed fixes, a decent flow of content, and quality-of-life features, and it has put off a lot of the player base, save the boatloads of drama this little place has had through the years (which arguably is the main reason people have left on top of all that I mentioned). It's currently standing as a chatroom with extra features to be able to make your own worlds and lion/wolf characters, and yes there are functions within the game that allows you to create your own groups for RP purposes or simply just for you and your friends, and while that did wonders back in the day, people have grown tired of the same old stuff and want more from the game. This is more than understandable.

Thankfully however, we have a lot up our sleeves for this game. We cannot wait to show you all when the time comes.

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort