Community > Praise

Whole Staff Team Appreciation

<< < (3/4) > >>

LadySigyn:
I agree with all of this. The staffers are truly wonderful individuals and their work often gets overlooked, so it's important to remind them that they're appreciated. Thank you all for your hard work, kindness and dedication.

Ame88:
Awww, Spicy! You have no idea how much your words mean to me! Hearing those things really brightened up my day- I've had a bit of a couple hard days lately so this really was much needed. I'm sure the others needed these uplifting words as well. I always want to try my best for the community and make sure I do good for you guys. Thank you again Spicy, you are just too sweet and kind =)

LordSuragaha:
You’re too kind Spicy <3 It’s really uplifting to receive such encouraging words from a person like yourself. It’s the experiences like the one we’ve had with you that really make the whole staff/MOTS work enjoyable and positive. You’ve been so pleasant to talk to and do things with, it’s honestly really refreshing and gives a lot of hope to not just the staff but the community itself. Without a doubt FH has had its slump. People like yourself who never let the obstacles, misinformation, and negativity subdue or corrupt them are the true heralds of positive change in the community. We can’t thank you enough for the immense efforts and soul you’ve invested into your time here. It’s easy for some to claim to care or be working for change, but not everyone truly invests the time to maintain a selfless, productive, and virtuous approach.

You’ve gone above and beyond and we are grateful. Always know you are welcome to come by anytime. You may not still be a MOTS but you’ll always be a friend <3

Morgra:
Thank you so much Spicy! As Ame said, this is something that I needed to hear. Oftentimes when I feel down and feel like leaving the staff team as a result of that, it's posts and comments like these that make me value the community that I am a part of and make me want to stay and fight for it even more. 

You took a lot of time to put this together for us and it means a lot.

DylanCheetah:

--- Quote from: Morgra on June 11, 2020, 09:12:36 pm ---Thank you so much Spicy! As Ame said, this is something that I needed to hear. Oftentimes when I feel down and feel like leaving the staff team as a result of that, it's posts and comments like these that make me value the community that I am a part of and make me want to stay and fight for it even more. 

You took a lot of time to put this together for us and it means a lot.

--- End quote ---

We need you too Morgra! :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version