Help & Guidance > Site/Forum Help

I made my own preset, but people online cant see it! PLZ HELP! IT TOOK ME FOREVR

<< < (2/2)

Ruby1234:
Tell me your username and what the .fhp file is named.

awesomeness4ever:

--- Quote from: xRubyx on June 18, 2011, 10:43:27 pm ---Tell me your username and what the .fhp file is named.

--- End quote ---
awesomeness4ever
preset_2

and also, im having the same problem with my other preset: preset_1

Jitters:
Unless you send the file to people, nobody will be able to see it! It is the same as when you make maps, only people who have uploaded your map can see it or go on it. It isn't possible for every member to see your preset, only those you have sent it to by following Gem's and Jazzz's instructions.

There is no way to make it so every single member can see your preset in game. If you want a larger number to see your hard work though, try to display your preset here in the forums, and some people may download it to see it in game.

awesomeness4ever:

--- Quote from: Sameth on June 18, 2011, 10:47:42 pm ---Unless you send the file to people, nobody will be able to see it! It is the same as when you make maps, only people who have uploaded your map can see it or go on it. It isn't possible for every member to see your preset, only those you have sent it to by following Gem's and Jazzz's instructions.

There is no way to make it so every single member can see your preset in game. If you want a larger number to see your hard work though, try to display your preset here in the forums, and some people may download it to see it in game.

--- End quote ---
oh i get it now, thank you so much i <3 all you guyz' help

Delay:
Also please be sure to post in the right section next time :) This section is for Forum/Website issues; your particular problem belongs in the Game Help section.

Locking.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version