Author Topic: Where does everyone talk in game?  (Read 2119 times)

Offline Glowsticks

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Where does everyone talk in game?
« on: May 17, 2017, 02:23:23 am »
Alright, so There are always tons of players on The Grounds, TONS. But in every chat section I check, nobody is talking, except maybe 5 people at most in one random one. So my question is, where exactly are the tons of other people talking? Is there a main chat that I somehow don't know about? I'm shy and tend not to talk to people and it's difficult for me to form friendships. So if they're all in there own little group somewhere, what's the biggest one on the game that most people are in?
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 02:26:15 am by Glowsticks »

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
Re: Where does everyone talk in game?
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2017, 02:32:01 am »
The main chat is of course Local (the white chat) where everyone normally talks. General doesn't work, and Group, Party, and Whisper you can't see unless you are in said group or party, or whispering someone.

Most people talk in The Grounds, but there are moments where it can get pretty quiet, so don't be alarmed, as it's quite normal. ^^

Offline Chipz

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2017, 04:20:57 am »
As Azure stated The Grounds local chat is used most often but if it is a group you are looking for in this statement;

So if they're all in there own little group somewhere, what's the biggest one on the game that most people are in?

I am rarely a canine so I could suggest The Eclipse Pride {For all felines} in which I am a part of 200+, We are normally found in Eastern Pass by the portal. I could also suggest The Modoru Project run by Redlinelies {Red} which is a lion group although this one involves no roleplay.

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2017, 08:48:40 am »
There are a lot of roleplays happening in Cherika Valley and Bonfire Islands as well.
The most populated maps are "The Grounds", then "Eastern Pass" or "Cherika Valley". And the least populated map is "Zama Grotto".
But it depends on timezones, what time of the year is, etc.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 08:53:17 am by Deucallion »

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2017, 09:08:31 pm »
Most of the chatting in the Grounds happens by the Lonely Cave portal (the area that many people sit near)
Farewell everyone<3

Offline virtualmilk

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • virtual-milk
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2017, 12:10:52 am »
like most people have already stated, most of the talking seems to happen in the grounds, in local chat
you're likely to run into some roleplays in maps like cherika valley, though
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 12:13:43 am by virtualmilk »

-
memes bring me immense joy

if you see me in-game, feel free to say hello

Offline Searse

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • blackairborn
    • siaphra
    • XxBlackAirbornxX
    • BlackAirbornx
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2017, 01:28:55 am »
The common chat that people use in the grounds should be local chat. ^^

Offline Cookie202

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • its ya gorl
    • Cookie202
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2017, 03:54:23 am »
As others above me have stated, most chatting just goes on in local, or the white colored text chat.
If you're looking for more people to chat with, I'd stick to The Grounds, specifically around the Lonely Cave portal. That's where people tend to gather to recruit, talk about random things, or just have some fun. I've also noticed quite a few people in Cherika Valley, Cape of Distant Worlds, and Seaside Grove.
There's lots of big groups around right now, I think! It depends on what sort of group you're talking about. I once again suggest looking in The Grounds near the Lonely Cave portal for recruiters or just bunches of people. c:
Signature by Regularities || Icon by CaptainFlare

Offline LaughingWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
  • Bumpy snow
    • JaceLaughingWolf.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2017, 06:47:58 pm »
Sometimes even local is sort of dead on the Grounds; sometimes its because groups are speaking in Group, and conversing there or in Party channel.

Up on Recruiter Hill (where you first spawn in from Lonely Cave), is where it's most active in local most of the time though. It depends on what time of day you come on. Mid-morning/noonish is usually pretty dead, it doesn't usually pick up until 2.30p-4p (EST) when people start coming home from classes etc.