Author Topic: Toasted-Waffle's Bio!~  (Read 1221 times)

Offline LemurSplendida

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • The Muppets could stab me and I'd thank them.
    • View Profile
Toasted-Waffle's Bio!~
« on: March 09, 2019, 03:30:17 pm »
Once again, I accidentally send this before it was ready! x"D
WORK IN PROGRESS!!
Hey y'all! The name's Toasted-Waffles, or Waffles for short. Here's a little bit about myself and what I like and don't like! c:

~+=================================+~

Honestly, My whole FH story is a few years back I wanted to join but registration was closed. I checked back a few years later and it was open, so I registered. the end.

My Favorite Things!~
~I love music! It really inspires me.

~Drawing! It gets my mind off things when nothing else does!

~TEXAS! I'm so proud to live in the greatest state on earth <3

~ANIMALS! Ever since I was really little I have adored all kinds of creatures.

~Star Wars. Oh gosh, where do I start with this?? WHY DOES EVERYONE WANNA GO BACK TO JAKKU?!

~Marvel. I've grown up with Marvel, I simply adore each and every character ;v;

~Portal 2 (even if it sizzles my brain and feels sometimes)

~Ice cream <33 oooh, sweet creamy goodness! It's my weakness, seriously.

~Winter/Christmas. I love cuddling up with my family and watching Christmas movies while drinking hot chocolate c:

~My doggo <333 He's been honestly like a brother to me. My whole life he's been by my side <3

~Hockey! I've only just grown an interest for it since last year, but now I'm hardcore. Be Loud, Wear Green, Go Stars. Yes, I'm a Stars fan. Yes, our team is really quirky, but I love each and every one of my boysss~

DC Comics. Right now I think I'm sticking to DC comics over Marvel, just as long as they don't KILL OFF EVERY ONE OF THEIR CHARACTERS AND STOP MAKING MOVIES

Nancy Drew games. Ever since I was six I loved the games, and I still do. They've taught me everything I know now, like Greek mythology and cloud formations. My favorite game and first game I ever owned is Labyrinth of Lies, whom I drew each character up at the top of my bio!~

Things I DON'T like!

+SPIDERS! Those creepy little things! One actually dangled down in my face while we were in the car! If they stay FAR, FAR away from me we're good, because some of them are actually pretty.

+MONKEYS! Call me crazy, I just hate them. Mainly because they actually murder people. They're just creepy.

+Blood/Shots. I can't stand the sight of blood, and I HATE watching shots go in through the skin. It's disgusting and disturbing.

+Wednesdays. It's brutal because I'm out ALL DAY from 7:00 am to 8:00 pm. Ugh. My family calls it "Wicked Wednesday"
« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 06:35:57 pm by Toasted-Waffles »
"You've got to dance, monkey DANCE!" ~Constantine
Avatar by the wonderful TravelingWilbury!

Offline CaptainWolfskin

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
Re: Toasted-Waffle's Bio!~
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2019, 08:41:04 pm »
Oh my god, I finally found someone who shares my fear of monkeys. lol
Discord: Captain Wolfskin@0303

Offline Notorious.

• Cinnamon Roll
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
  • Noto for short
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2019, 09:30:23 pm »
Very lovely bio Waffle! It's nice to learn a little bit more about you! Glad to see we share a couple of interests as well!

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2019, 01:02:03 am »
It was nice getting to know more about you! Your username still bothers me. Every time I read it I can only think of my friend from years ago. x) I'm an artist as well! I'm always drawing in my free time if I don't have other obligations, and I absolutely love Christmas too! I love the atmosphere of snow, Christmas lights and a fireplace with hot cocoa to warm my hands. As for Portal, I've watched a couple of my friends play through Portal and Portal 2, and I love the story. I finally scraped together enough money and soon I'm finally gonna play through the two myself. See you around!

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Edolicious

• Luck o' the Irish
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
  • Luck O' the Irish
    • Edolicious
    • Edolicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2019, 02:37:23 pm »
Seems like we have quite a lot in common. This is well thought-out, even for a WIP bio! It's nice to read more about you. c:
Sig by https://twitter.com/limesquares
Avatar by https://deviantart.com/atachi00
Always do the right thing, even if no one is watching.