What's your favorite type of roleplay?

<< < (2/7) > >>

Dngerboom:
I'm pretty simple.

* Prehistoric Era
* Sengoku Era - That is if I'm in my Kai Ken character, Jin-Roh

* Literate
* Naturalistic characters
* Feline - I have attempted to roleplay as a dog[Kai Ken breed] *Aimed towards realism as possible* And had poor luck finding suitable roleplays. Apparently being all black and named 'shadow' you get more recognition, xD But honestly I just like feline animals more.

* Random Roleplays - I find my best inspiration to roleplay is to just... Wing it. For some odd reason I ever really liked taking time to sit and construct a storyline cause you are expecting it, particularly if its just two rouge players and not within a group. Where's at Random it feels in a context of what can happen in the natural world in real time when meeting someone in some aspects. I enjoy the suspense of unpredictability.

DreamerDay:
I would say I would do terrible if I did Sci-fic , since also because I don't like it. Then again I usually love to role play human and Fandom. :3

Derpiederp:
Well when it comes to FH roleplay, I prefer wolves and dogs, preferably semi realistic. Even though I'm not that good at speaking English, I try to keep it literate. On FH, the RP I join must be mapped, because I don't like roleplaying in the public maps. It's not really my thing.
When it's not FH roleplay, well...
Outside FH, all the roleplay I do is human roleplay. I enjoy RPing humans more than anything, because I'm more familiar with what terms to use, how they act around other people, etc.
Of course I love animal roleplay too, which is the reason I joined FH.
Interesting topic you have there! +Floof

LordSuragaha:
I like semi realistic most :) I like to have a good balance between realism and fantasy basically.

BigSkippy:
I tend to prefer realistic to semi realistic though I am a huge fan of creativity and RP's that are entirely out of the ordinary with users who make their own species, stories etc I very much enjoy those.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version