Author Topic: Need a preset? Click here!  (Read 2791 times)

Offline Bullspit

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Deluxe chicken tender
    • View Profile
Re: Need a preset? Click here!
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2019, 11:28:36 pm »
Hello everyone! I want to apologize for disappearing, my laptop died on me and my new one just came in the mail a few days ago and I'm still in the process of trying to transfer the files from my old one onto my new one, because I had all of my textures, presets, etc., on there. Please be patient, I will get everyone's done! I didn't anticipate my laptop would die out :) Once I have everything transferred, I will spew out presets like a machine! Literally, my new laptop is much better than my old one and even has a touch screen, so things will be much more efficient now. Thank you for the positive words and patience, everyone! I haven't forgotten about you!

Vivat Rex

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
Re: Need a preset? Click here!
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2019, 08:30:42 pm »
Hello everyone! I want to apologize for disappearing, my laptop died on me and my new one just came in the mail a few days ago and I'm still in the process of trying to transfer the files from my old one onto my new one, because I had all of my textures, presets, etc., on there. Please be patient, I will get everyone's done! I didn't anticipate my laptop would die out :) Once I have everything transferred, I will spew out presets like a machine! Literally, my new laptop is much better than my old one and even has a touch screen, so things will be much more efficient now. Thank you for the positive words and patience, everyone! I haven't forgotten about you!

You're all good! Laptops can be so hard to get working at times, so I feel your pain. There's nothing to be worried about, the fact you're doing free presets for people is amazing, so just get everything set up and take your time.