Author Topic: Icea's Screenshots  (Read 2763 times)

Offline Notorious.

• Cinnamon Roll
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
  • Noto for short
    • View Profile
Re: Icea's Screenshots
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2019, 03:19:10 pm »
Yay a new update! It's fun to see Orpalea exploring new lands and meeting some floofs along the way. Fantastic job on these screenies. <3

Offline IceaPlayzPC

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • *Insert Christmas song here*
    • EbonyShadowCat
    • c/IceaPlayzPC
    • EbonyShadowCat
    • iceaplayzpc
    • iceaplayzpc
    • View Profile
Re: Icea's Screenshots
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2019, 10:31:28 am »
Wow-ie i have not posted in this for almost a year? I think its time for an update ^^' Hopefully i can bump this oof... its better than making a new thread entirely to me

Its not going to be too long of an update, just some random screens i took literally right after i remembered this thread existed xD

Since Christmas is just around the corner, Orpalea whips out the christmas hat! Unfortunately i had to sacrifice her ear feathers for the hat but thats okay, the ear feathers are the first item i see on the list so its not like i have to dig through a bunch of items after December ends. plus, Christmas spirit is fun!

My what a beautiful night

wait what the-
i got some new texture mods, thats why there's 2 moons and why i have different character masks. Those are by TearlessRain and they're nice textures!

View of the coastal grove

Orpalea you ok?

conclusion: she was just tired and screaming about it but now she has gotten her rest

Making Friends part 1

Making Friends part 2

Making Friends part 3

So after my long break from FH, i decided that i need a main canine character, as my current main is Orpalea. My solution: Meet Leotie! She is the goodest girl. Look at that smile in the first two screens! I'm currently using her as a map tester so in the first two shots she's sitting in a small map i made called Portal Island, which is a map i've remade two or three times throughout my time on FH. Its a sort of hub area to put my other map packs/worlds without cluttering cape of distant worlds. third screen is simply in lonely cave.

if you're curious as to why the "cape of distant worlds" thing is purple, i got incredibly bored one night and made myself a purple interface for the game. it looks so nice sdfjdsfjs

Hope you enjoyed this small collection of screenshots even though it took a while to update! I might update this next for the christmas party if i can attend ^^
« Last Edit: December 14, 2019, 10:46:56 am by IceaPlayzPC »

My most active characters are Orpalea and Leotie. Fine me ingame as one of these characters!