Author Topic: Bawfle's Goodies  (Read 14413 times)

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Re: Bawfle's Goodies
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2018, 01:48:22 pm »
Reserved for space.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 06:21:38 pm by Bawfle »

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2018, 12:24:07 am »
Reserved for Space.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 12:56:00 am by Bawfle »

Offline Bawfle

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2018, 12:24:13 am »
/// F.A.Q. \\\

No question is a stupid question! Users are more than welcome to ask questions in regards to my work here. Any/all valued questions will be added in the official F.A.Q.

Will there be more Public Presets?
There will indeed! I hope to make a range of TLK presets and realistic presets. Anything you think the public would want!

What markings will you be bringing to us?
It's a surprise! It will take me a long while to do, but I think you guys will enjoy what I will have on offer!

Will you be making more public maps?
If I feel I need to makes something else between my original map plans, then sure! But otherwise, I'll be sticking to plans. But don't fret! I'll be releasing "beta tester" versions of each map for public criticism so I can improve them before anything is officially released in a whole map pack! I want to do the best I can with this project!

Can I make suggestions?
I can't guarantee I'll be able to make/do everything suggested, but if you have any suggestions in regards to Markings, Emotes, Podiums, or Interfaces, then I'm all ears!

Offline Bawfle

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2018, 12:55:28 am »
You're welcome to post from this point!

Keep in mind, it's still a work in progress! More things will be released in the upcoming days! I'll be sure to update you.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 01:47:44 pm by Bawfle »

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2018, 12:59:18 am »
I know that you're not done with your thread so far, but currently it is looking great.
Looking forward to seeing what else you've got in store.
RETIRED.

Flurr

« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2018, 01:04:11 am »
My goshhh, Buffy! This is outstanding!! All of these are amazing, im so impressed! Your presets are wonderful, the textures are absolutely beautiful! I love the German shepherd, its so cute <3! The cinmap looks absolutely magnificent! I love the lion statues and the waterfall, so beautiful <3.  Im excited for the podiums, im sure they will look gorgeous! And oh my, the sky mods are amazing! Its so creative of you! I love the shapes and the light put within them!! So awesome and Elegant! Cant wait for more sky mods, absolutely beautiful and they stand out! And OH MY GOSH the portals look beautiful as ever! I love the animation and the colors, so amazing!! Love them all, they stand out with all the other things! And the cursors look adorable! They are very seasonal and cute! Will absolutely use them! <3 cant wait for the future things to come! Amazing job Buffy!!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 01:33:08 am by Flurr »

Offline Valar.Morghulis

• “Sometimes before we can usher in the new, the old must be put to rest.“
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 115
  • The many-faced God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2018, 01:18:58 am »
Oh my God, Buffy!!!! This is just.. incredible! I have no words! You’ve put so much effort into all of these projects, I cannot wait to see what more are you going to add up to these threads! Everything is so beautifully organized and decorated, I am in love with this entire thread! I can’t wait to wake up tomorrow (well this morning as it is 3am oof..) and download a lot of these thigs! Oh my, I am so excited! Thank you for putting this out there, I honestly don’t know what to say, I didn’t expect it to have SO many things with so much detail! Just speechless, honestly!! 
-very excited for those Christmas cursors oh dear lord-

https://linktr.ee/Obsxura
Profile by Cittrus-fruit | Signature by Mistrel-Fox

WolfWorms

« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2018, 04:53:21 am »
Aaa I've been waiting all day for this! Absolutely everything here is amazing, Buffy. I cannot wait to see further updates!

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2018, 05:03:14 am »
Lord, this thread is beautiful. From the neatness, the colors and organization. You did a very nice job on it. It warms my heart, heha! Most of all -- what baffles me is the quality of your work presented here. Your material is incredible and I really do enjoy the portals you've made as well as the moon. Everything is so nice. I do look forward to seeing what you add in the future. c:
not active here anymore ♡

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2018, 09:26:08 am »
This is some beautiful work right here, and that MELON cursor spoke just...right to me. It's mine now.

Looking forward to your future projects, awesome work.