Author Topic: It's Been A Great 7 Years...  (Read 3792 times)

SpicyDirt

It's Been A Great 7 Years...
« on: July 31, 2020, 06:57:27 am »
Well, my time has come I guess.

I have been apart of this community for 7 years now and have always held it close to my heart. I'd take my hiatuses every once in a while but I'd always return. But now, I am going to be gone for good. I cry as I type this because to me, this is a heartbreaking moment. I've made so many friendships over the years and have had so many great memories.

Recently I have been under a lot of stress and have had a lot of issues with anger. I haven't really left my room, stopped eating, and have lost a lot of motivation for a lot of different things. I am starting University soon going into a somewhat difficult degree, and that has also been adding to my stress a bit. I think that leaving will be my best option to keep me away from any drama in the future. But along with leaving here, I am leaving the FH community as a whole ~ that means you won't find me here, FHU, or FNFH. If you have my Discord, that will still be available for people to contact me at.

Now I'd like to thank the staff team for taking me in ~ even if it was only for a little while. I got to learn a lot and made a lot of great friendships that I hope will last for a long time. I am not leaving because of anger towards you guys ~ heck, I have a lot of love for you guys and don't think that hate would be possible from me towards you guys. Thank you again for some great talks and memories.

Lastly I'd like to thank the community. You guys have been so accepting over these past 7 years and have helped me through a lot. There are a few members that I'd like to thank personally within our community.
---
-Azura: You've been such a great friend and our bond has grown so quickly. I love our voice calls and I do hope that they can continue with your little nephew saying "HEY GIRL" constantly in the background. Thank you for being there <3
-Faewyn: I honestly have no clue how we originally met, but man am I glad that we did. You're so friendly, helpful, and an overall amazing person. I am so happy that we got to work on the Radio show together. <3
-Dark_Heart: You're such a positive face in this community and I really hope that you remain that way. While I may not be around, I can't wait to see how your event in planning works out. <3
-Ressy: I am not gonna lie ~ when I became MOTS I didn't think that you liked me, lol, but now that you and I have become such great friends I have to say that you're one of the most amazing people that I have ever met. <3
-Sura: Thank you for everything. Thank you for believing in me. You're an amazing person and I'd like to thank you for everything that you have done for me. <3
---
There are so many more people that I could add to that list, but a lot of them haven't been active for years. Thank you everyone for the time that I have spent in this community. Who knows, maybe one day I could make a return to see how things are.

Thanks guys.

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
Re: It's Been A Great 7 Years...
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2020, 07:03:49 am »
I'm sorry to see you leave, but I respect your decision and wish you the best in the future.
It's been great getting to know and working with you.
You'll be missed. Keep your head high, love.
RETIRED.

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2020, 07:23:53 am »
Gosh, feel so sorry to see your leaving... you were awesome part of this community, we will always remember you <3
On new account Aiiokia

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2020, 11:03:26 am »
Sad to see ya go but completely understandable.
Thanks for doing all that you've done in this community and just being an amazing member.
Wishing you the greatest of luck for whatever life throws at you <3
Take care!

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2020, 12:01:54 pm »
Take it easy.

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Garfield.

• ✨Magical chihuahua✨
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • hello, it's mac
    • channel/UClsDv82N2aher_4BWUy8KPQ
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2020, 12:25:17 pm »
It's really heartbreaking, to be honest, you were the only who I would approach within the staff, such a kind and amazing person. I completely understand your problems and I hope you get out of that soon. We all love you. Take care and get better <3

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2020, 03:22:02 pm »
Spicy... <\3

It’s deeply saddening to see you have to take leave like this but I understand completely why you had to... even still it hurts and feels so soon.

You are an absolutely wonderful girl. From the moment I saw you in the community there was a radiant and hopeful energy about you. You’ve always been one of those few people who truly cares about the community and bettering things for everyone. You were always honest and outspoken, but remained positive and respectful towards community & staff alike because you never held a bias or hatred towards anyone. You were an exemplary member of the community. Without a doubt I know many looked up to you not just for your attitude but for your hope and drive to keep this community thriving and happy. You always went above and beyond to put in your best efforts for everything you did, whether it was a little event, helping a friend, showing kindness to another, or the radio talk shows you hosted etc. To me you represented everything good about Feral Heart and that same energy and will often inspired and reinvigorated not just me but many others.

As a member of the team you blossomed even further. I know you would have been an exceptional moderator and team member... tbh you already were. From the start of things you came in with an infectious enthusiasm. Your cheerful exuberance rubbed off on the entire team and brought back some happiness when it was especially needed during lower moments. Every MIT that comes in to the team is a treasure, a fresh start, and a little beacon of hope... you were no less.

Honestly you didn’t deserve any of the negativity or backlash that came your way simply for your association to the team or Feral Heart. You’ve done nothing but good for this place and I hope you know that we are immensely grateful for all your years spent with Feral Heart. Even if your time in the staff team was short lived you already left your mark not just in the community but in all our hearts. We love you Spicy <3 You deserve better as do we all here... though I know it’s hard to say farewell to a place that’s come to feel like a second home. I wish you well as you depart from this place. You’ll always be my friend and you still have my contacts <3

I hope that as you embark upon the new adventures of your life that you’ll eventually be able to look back fondly at the good memories from here. Keep your head up always. It’s been a tough year for everyone, but things will get better. University can be a stressful big step but it’s the start of a new path in life and the beginning to new opportunities. If you bring that same spirit you’ve had all these years around here there’s no doubt in my mind that you’ll be an incredibly successful woman <3

Take care and don’t worry about things here anymore. Thank you for everything you’ve done for us and joining in on the fun, busy, and chaotic ride that is staffing FH.

Good nugget <3

PS: We better still go on Minecraft adventures.

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2020, 03:55:40 pm »
I know you won't be here to see it, but yeah, I'll always be around for our voice calls with my nephew. It's very sad to see you leave. But I know you'll always be around.

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2020, 04:06:17 pm »
Goodbye.. Man so many people are leaving

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2020, 05:59:37 pm »
Spice... =(

Sura couldn't have said it any better. You were an absolute joy to work with. You always tried your best and I'm so thankful to have been able to chat and get to know you. I wish you the best of luck with your major! Don't stop and don't slow down. You got this girl~

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort