Author Topic: Aro'Kai's Sudden Death  (Read 37711 times)

Offline Meadowstar01

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
Re: Aro'Kai's Sudden Death
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2016, 08:05:21 pm »
Has anyone else noticed that both the journal and their DeviantArt was deleted? I was hoping to see more information on this if anything came up.

Offline yourlocalcrow

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • they/them
    • View Profile
    • my deviantArt
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2016, 08:56:15 pm »
Has anyone else noticed that both the journal and their DeviantArt was deleted? I was hoping to see more information on this if anything came up.
Yes, and I find this fact quite strange. I don't know much, as I didn't follow the Aro'kai dA group (or know how group journals work, for that matter), but to my knowledge, the journal should still be up on Onowl/Superfeesh's dA. I'd have to do some digging, so I'll edit this if I find it or not.

EDIT: Onowl also deleted their dA, "corndogbutts." Make of that what you want, but the journal is never to be seen again. Unless, of course, Onowl decides to be more generous and let us curious folk know, but I doubt it; with their supposed shadiness in the past and such.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 08:59:34 pm by Whatever. »

Offline BradiBytes

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • lmao dudes
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2016, 09:01:14 pm »
Ah yes, Aro'kai.
I remember when I first heard about it, I was hyped, as it looked like a wonderful game. But after years had passed by with little progress, I lost interest. That's why personally, I'm not surprised and, well, not to be rude but I don't really care that much. It would've been a great game, yes, but it's not even worth it to me now that all of this has happened. Especially the drama with Kahara, etc.
I kind of expected this to happen tbh.

Sig - Seanixx || Avatar - Me

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2016, 09:50:28 pm »

I realized I had to censor some of the swears due to our board rules. One of the screenshots is still missing because I have to censor it also but yeah here was the journal. I'll edit that other screenshot in later.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 09:52:51 pm by LordSuragaha »

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2016, 11:22:17 pm »
Just a general warning is that one of their aliases is also dogtagxo though I'm not sure it's something they will stick around to longer as it's already been used, granted if they really wanted to pull new stunts in the future they'd probably start by making up a new name like other times.
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/dogtagxo

Last journal appears to be about moving accounts but it was posted 8 months ago and of course no information on where they headed off to cause more damage and trick more people. A bit interesting since something else had just taken place about 8 months ago : )

All I can say is. Be careful as no one really knows what identity she's lurking around on in our communities currently, and if you're someone involved with any kind of project or work I'd keep eyes and ears open so it doesn't get spoiled or pulled down by unnecessary drama.

Might not be "on point" about arokai, but something related-ish as they're involved with what has taken place.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 11:25:22 pm by Red »
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2016, 11:28:40 pm »
Man, this rabbit hole keeps getting deeper doesn't it?

It's all coming together now.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2016, 08:46:02 pm »
Indeed it is. I guess, when you look back at the hectic and suspicious events that have happened in the past few years, it kind of seems like all of this was blaringly obvious. And many people did see this coming.

It's just a big shame really. All of it.
It's a shame that such an amazing concept had to go to waste. It's a shame that the amazing and patient community was let down so badly. It's a shame that people who wanted to back this project were robbed of their money. It's a shame that so many people were manipulated so easily by one person.
This whole fiasco is a shame.

But I guess the only thing we can really do is learn from our mistakes and carry on.

Offline BradiBytes

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • lmao dudes
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2016, 02:14:31 am »
After seeing those screenshots and hearing what Red stated, this rabbit hole really is getting deeper. Indeed it is a shame. But like I said before, it really was expected. Just sucks that this is what became of it.

Sig - Seanixx || Avatar - Me

Offline TheNative

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • In-Game: 00buster and TheNative
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2016, 07:18:18 am »
Thank you for posting the journal LordSuragaha! I never got a chance to see it. Anyway, I've been doing a lot of investigating myself to figure out what happened to the real Superfeesh/Superfluous and I haven't turned up much. The KITO thread has some extra information though (as well as some things that I found out through my searching) if anyone wants to see it: http://www.kitopen.com/t4347-kahara-the-most-elaborate-lie-told
"Follow in our steps, for you shall be lead into victory."

Offline Steak

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • cheshireneko-san
    • https://twitter.com/HaruButtSenp
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2016, 12:42:25 am »
What a shame. I was excited for this game when I first joined the community back in 2012 but I lost interest with the complete lack of anything happening. I recently got curious to see what had happened to the it and boy was I surprised to find this whole mess. e A e