Community > Praise

art for the staff team!

(1/4) > >>

ferimeX3:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, this may not be my best work but I just decided to make something for the staff to hopefully brighten up their day a bit :D

Thank you for what you do<3

Everyone from left to right: Bloo., Kerriki, LordSuragaha, Ame88, SpicyDirt

SpicyDirt:
This is so friggen cute and I am ready to die for this art. Thank you Ferim <3

Kerriki:
Omg what a pleasant surprise!! You certainly brightened my day! This is so cute and your style is adorable. I love it<33 I know the others will too!! c: Thank you so much for your kindness!

ferimeX3:

--- Quote from: SpicyDirt on March 01, 2021, 07:09:47 pm ---This is so friggen cute and I am ready to die for this art. Thank you Ferim <3

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Kerriki on March 01, 2021, 07:10:34 pm ---Omg what a pleasant surprise!! You certainly brightened my day! This is so cute and your style is adorable. I love it<33 I know the others will too!! c: Thank you so much for your kindness!

--- End quote ---
aww thank you! Im glad yall love it <33

Bloo.:
This is the cutest thing I've ever seen, thank you so much for this ;O;

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version