Author Topic: My boy Magnus :3  (Read 2951 times)

Offline Dentrimental

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • "Promise me we'll always be there for eachother."
    • View Profile
My boy Magnus :3
« on: April 30, 2020, 08:45:32 am »
So i have seen people showing their FH characters, but i dont have any screenies of them except magnus, so here is what magus looks like! idk how to add pictures :<
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Thank you for gracing me with your presence!

SpicyDirt

Re: My boy Magnus :3
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2020, 01:37:22 pm »
You can add pictures by uploading them to imgur, then using the share to get the link to the BBC code. c: It should look like this [.img]http://ImageURLGoesHere[./img] (just without the periods in the bracket).

Offline Dentrimental

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2020, 01:52:22 pm »
You can add pictures by uploading them to imgur, then using the share to get the link to the BBC code. c: It should look like this [.img]http://ImageURLGoesHere[./img] (just without the periods in the bracket).
i dont have imgur tho and it just really confuses me how when people talk about using imgur

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2020, 01:56:05 pm »
i dont have imgur tho and it just really confuses me how when people talk about using imgur
So write Tinypic in your browser.
On new account Aiiokia

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2020, 02:51:13 pm »
Imgur is very easy to use, you don't even need an account.
Here's a little tutorial as imgur can be used on a number of sites, not just the FeralHeart forums:

1. First, you'll want to go to the imgur site.
You can either do this by searching "imgur" on google or putting "imgur.com" in your browser.

2. You'll be then brought to a site that looks like this:

3. To post an image, click the "New Post" in the top left corner, right next to the imur logo.

4. Upon clicking "New Post" you'll be brought to a page that looks like this:

You have two options to post a photo, if you're wanting to post a photo from another site (such as DeviantArt stash, the FeralHeart forums, etc.) you'll pick "Paste Image or URL"
and posting a photo of your own from your computer (this is the most common option so this is the way I'll be teaching this tutorial). - "Choose Photo/Video"

5. You'll then be taken to a file explorer page, pretty self explanatory and I think this is something everyone can understand. Just choose a picture from your computer!
(for this tutorial I'm just using an image that I'll be posting here)

6. After choosing an image to post, you'll now be on this page. Congratulations, your post is successfully posted!

From this page you now have a link that you can use to host images on. To get this link, right click on the photo and click "Open image in new tab":

7. You will then be on a page that looks like this. The link is at the top of the page in your browser search bar:

8. With this link you can post images anywhere! To post images on the FeralHeart forums the code is:
[*img]LINK GOES HERE[/*img] (remove the asterisk and place the link in between, where the space is)
Please do note that image codes are different on sites depending on what code they use

And that pretty much concludes the tutorial! I hope this helped in some way.

Avatar by byambyy | Signature by rykerclawss

Offline Dentrimental

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2020, 11:22:03 am »
Imgur is very easy to use, you don't even need an account.
Here's a little tutorial as imgur can be used on a number of sites, not just the FeralHeart forums:

1. First, you'll want to go to the imgur site.
You can either do this by searching "imgur" on google or putting "imgur.com" in your browser.

2. You'll be then brought to a site that looks like this:

3. To post an image, click the "New Post" in the top left corner, right next to the imur logo.

4. Upon clicking "New Post" you'll be brought to a page that looks like this:

You have two options to post a photo, if you're wanting to post a photo from another site (such as DeviantArt stash, the FeralHeart forums, etc.) you'll pick "Paste Image or URL"
and posting a photo of your own from your computer (this is the most common option so this is the way I'll be teaching this tutorial). - "Choose Photo/Video"

5. You'll then be taken to a file explorer page, pretty self explanatory and I think this is something everyone can understand. Just choose a picture from your computer!
(for this tutorial I'm just using an image that I'll be posting here)

6. After choosing an image to post, you'll now be on this page. Congratulations, your post is successfully posted!

From this page you now have a link that you can use to host images on. To get this link, right click on the photo and click "Open image in new tab":

7. You will then be on a page that looks like this. The link is at the top of the page in your browser search bar:

8. With this link you can post images anywhere! To post images on the FeralHeart forums the code is:
[*img]LINK GOES HERE[/*img] (remove the asterisk and place the link in between, where the space is)
Please do note that image codes are different on sites depending on what code they use

And that pretty much concludes the tutorial! I hope this helped in some way.
whenever i right click on the image it doesnt say "open image in new tab" it only says "back" but why? i am right clicking it!

Offline Dentrimental

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2020, 06:02:32 pm »
THIS IS WHAT MAGNUS LOOKS LIKE!

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2020, 06:11:08 pm »
Wow. Very creative character! And you should write small biography for him.
On new account Aiiokia

Online Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2020, 06:21:53 pm »
Interesting character, haven't seen anything like it until now.

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline Dentrimental

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2020, 07:15:38 am »
Interesting character, haven't seen anything like it until now.
thank you!