Author Topic: Character (re)introductions  (Read 1759 times)

Offline snappyhyena

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • oh worm
    • View Profile
Character (re)introductions
« on: August 15, 2020, 02:05:17 am »
hey!! its been a while since i've ever touched these forums. i've made a few new characters and rewrote one of them, and im a bit desperate to show them off! i plan to roleplay with them at some point, if i ever get the chance to find a group they'd belong in(?)

Vinn
Vinn is a small Dutch rabbit. They spend most of their time frolicking in vast fields, and you'll often find them wherever the lushest of plants are growing. They're generally carefree in their demeanor, and they love making themself the center of attention! Unfortunately, Vinn's attitude towards life causes them to be quite an easy target. They have had quite a lot of close encounters with predators, and they haven't learned much from those experiences either.

(for clarification, these specific markings do not come from any official marking pack. i drew them for my own use!)

Kiba
Kiba is a female spotted hyena who is always found roaming the savannah alone. Most others find this to be a bit surprising, considering hyenas are social animals - right? Oddly enough, she hates the thought of ever being around another hyena and will actively avoid them. In her treks around the land, by rare instance, she'll socialize with other animals including herbivores. This doesn't necessarily make her a "good" hyena, though, but instead she considers herself a spectator. Kiba is generally nervous, and usually isn't the first to involve herself with others. She can get quite easily frustrated if others get a bit pushy with her - perhaps that's why she's so disgusted by other hyenas?

Snail
This creature who was unfortunately given the name "Snail" could possibly be the most frail-looking lioness you've ever seen. One word that's used in almost every conversation about her is "pathetic;" and that's not exactly incorrect, either. She is very fragile, and always seems to be cowering in the background while never fully inserting herself. Physically, she's much smaller than any other lion while also being visibly skinny. Snail rarely speaks, but when she does, she has a quite raspy voice. Other than the fact that she's considered "undesirable" for being ridiculously weak, one thing that seems to catch everyone off-guard including herself is her appearance consisting of unnaturally pale, white fur combined with a pair of bright blue eyes.

Clover
Clover is a female gazelle who is extremely conscious of her low-hanging position on the food chain. She is always on edge, and is very easily intimidated. The only places she would ever find comfort in are near bodies of water, where she spends most of her time at. Being near the water completely reshapes her mood. Not only does her jumpy attitude completely vanish, but it helps her bring out the more expressive sides of her personality. It's definitely not magic, but she just has a strong enthusiasm for water where some of her fondest memories were created. Though, since this is the only place she would ever let her guard down, it could quite possibly lead to her own downfall.

-

and that's about it, i might plan on adding more characters later as a bump! i've also gotta ask, is the roleplay community still even active? i've been extremely out of the loop and im not 100% sure where to start looking for a group as a starting point. group suggestions that fit my characters would also be appreciated, preferably multi-species ones if you happen to know of any!

Groogle

Re: Character (re)introductions
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2020, 02:09:25 am »
Ugh, can I just hug all of them for this moment on? Snail and Clover are definitely my top favorites - so smooth and pretty ;w;

Btw, I am really digging their sketches you've added for each characters! It really cares our their personality <333

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2020, 02:20:11 am »
Oh my gosh, these characters and their lovely art. <3 You have an incredibly adorable style! I'm loving these unique characters and their personalities. Thank you for sharing them with us! I hope to see them in game sometime. c:

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2020, 02:24:54 am »
What lovely characters these are <3 I really enjoyed reading about each one. I think Kiba & Vinn are my favorites, though I do think Clover seems sweet too. It’s nice to see some non Feline/Canine characters and herbivores at that <3 The sketches beside them do a great job of capturing the personality of each as Groggle said. You have a knack for drawing characters in a way that really brings out their traits and life.

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2020, 10:25:38 am »
Such nice characters! Also love art with them.
On new account Aiiokia