Author Topic: Ask Naia!  (Read 1783 times)

Offline NaiaRulez

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Sorry, did I roll my eyes out loud?
    • naiafh
    • naiafh
    • View Profile
Ask Naia!
« on: March 27, 2020, 07:49:02 pm »
Just as the title says, ask me something if you want to know more about me! c:

Find me in-game as NaiaRulez

Online Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: Ask Naia!
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2020, 08:17:21 pm »
What brought you to FeralHeart?

Favorite flower?

Favorite type of music?

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Garfield.

• ✨Magical chihuahua✨
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • hello, it's mac
    • channel/UClsDv82N2aher_4BWUy8KPQ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2020, 08:52:23 pm »
                                                 < If you had the chance to meet a famous person, who would it be?>

<Favorite videogame?>

<Do you  like making friends?>

SpicyDirt

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2020, 09:00:30 pm »
Favorite type of cheese?

What was the last thing that you smelled?

What is your favorite smell?

Offline NaiaRulez

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Sorry, did I roll my eyes out loud?
    • naiafh
    • naiafh
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2020, 09:58:14 pm »
What brought you to FeralHeart?

Favorite flower?

Favorite type of music?

o Lol, I don't remember exactly what brought me here because it was a very long ago, it was like 9 or 8 years ago. I'm sure it was because I'm an inconditional fan of TLK since I was 7-8 years old and I guess I was searching for games or something and I came up with Feral Heart and Impressive Title, but Impressive Title was shut down so I tried Feral Heart and I really liked it so much! x3

o I would say that my favourite flower is the rose ^^

o Woah... type of music... I mostly listen to trap, some pop, acoustics, and on the hispanic side some dembow and reggaeton sometimes just to get in the mood of partying xD But I would say that my favourite type of music is american trap, I lately feel like I luv it <3

< If you had the chance to meet a famous person, who would it be?>

<Favorite videogame?>

<Do you  like making friends?>

o If I had to meet a famous person I would meet Ed Sheeran of course; he's my favourite artist out there since 3 years ago and I went to the concert last year lol, his music just transmits me a lot not to mention that I know all his songs by heart lmao, and I feel safe when I'm not okay and I listen to him. I would love to meet him.

o I don't play a lot of videogames recently, but my favourite I think it's Crash Bandicoot, it brings me so many memories for real!

o Of course! I'm a really extrovert and social person, one of the things I enjoy the most is meeting people and making friends! ^^

Favorite type of cheese?

What was the last thing that you smelled?

What is your favorite smell?

o I like all kind of cheese, for sure! x3

o The last thing I smelled is the handsoap while washing my hands, it smells so good omggg

o This one is hard... I would say that my favourite smell are fruit smells, like raspberries or something like that xD

Find me in-game as NaiaRulez